Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Muleski

FS: NIB Penn 113HSP, Perfect.

5 posts in this topic

I'm clearing out a ton of gear that has been sitting idle, and unused. This is a Penn 113HSP, new in the box. This is a 4/0 Special Senator reel. It's perfect, never mounted. Comes with the papers, Penn wrench and rod clamp. This is a tremendous reel for wire, or leadcore. It's built with a chrome covered brass spool for that specific purpose. This is a USA built reel. It's about 10 years old. I bought it new. I presume that like a lot of Penn reels, older US built is better. It's a great reel, but I'm not trolling these days. No need for it.

The current price of these reels is around $140. I will sell this for $100, including shipping in the USA, and with PayPal. I'm firm on that price.

I will consider the following in trade, or cash and trade depending. I'm only interested in NIB, or absolutely mint reels. Penn 450SS, 550SS, USA Penn 360 Slammer, Shimano Baitrunner 3500. I might also consider a Cabo40 or Stradic 4000. No plug trades. I have way too many!

Let me know of any questions, etc. Thanks.

Reel019Medium.jpg

Reel021Medium.jpg

Reel022Medium.jpg

Reel020Medium.jpg

Reel023Medium.jpg

I'll take it! $100 shipped Paypal! PM paypal address and I will pay tommorow afternoon or eve as I am going fishing with the grandson in AM.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0