Teen pregnant after 'swimming in pool'

Rate this topic

foxfai

View Post Teen pregnant after 'swimming in pool'

By HAYLEY DOYLE

Published: Today

A WOMAN is suing an Egyptian hotel claiming her daughter got pregnant - from using the swimming pool.

Magdalena Kwiatkowska's 13-year-old returned to Poland from their holiday expecting a baby.

Magdalena believes the teenager conceived from stray sperm after taking a dip in the hotel's mixed pool. She is now seeking compensation from the hotel.

A travel industry source said: "The mother is adamant that her daughter didn't meet any boys while she was there.

"She is determined to go ahead with the case."

Tourist authorities in Warsaw, Poland, have confirmed they received the bizarre complaint.

no kidding, prolly while mom ws sleeping

Hey Ditch, you are a lawyer, would you take that case? It would be a heck of a challenge eh. If you won you'd be known forever and all time and the man the proved that a woman can conceive in a swimming pool without having sex. You could write your own ticket from then on. Course now if you lose you'd be the laughing stock of the legal community.

No. The more I think on it the more convinced I am that I'd take a pass on that one, for SURE. biggrin.gif

I have gone out to search for myself. If I should return before I get back please keep me here.

View PostHey Ditch, you are a lawyer, would you take that case? It would be a heck of a challenge eh. If you won you'd be known forever and all time and the man the proved that a woman can conceive in a swimming pool without having sex. You could write your own ticket from then on. Course now if you lose you'd be the laughing stock of the legal community.

No. The more I think on it the more convinced I am that I'd take a pass on that one, for SURE. biggrin.gif

Sure I'd take it--for a $50,000 retainer up front and a $250/hour fee after the retainer is used up.

On a contingency fee basis???--do I look THAT stoopid? cwm27.gif

"…if catching fish is your only objective, you are either new to the game or too narrowly focused on measurable results.” - D. Stuver

View PostHey Ditch, you are a lawyer, would you take that case? It would be a heck of a challenge eh. If you won you'd be known forever and all time and the man the proved that a woman can conceive in a swimming pool without having sex. You could write your own ticket from then on. Course now if you lose you'd be the laughing stock of the legal community.

View PostSure I'd take it--for a $50,000 retainer up front and a $250/hour fee after the retainer is used up.

On a contingency fee basis???--do I look THAT stoopid? cwm27.gif

Even better... negotiate a percentage of the royalty rights to the book, ahead of time...

People will read her book, because she indeed seems to be that <bleeping> stupid.

If anyone may require dialysis or a kidney transplant, feel free to contact me via this site. I'll be happy to help you through whatever questions you have! :wave:

If you whack off in a pool that kids swim in, is that wrong? I've never seen a sign prohibiting it.

Your boy is going to be a big flop in Washington, and I can't wait till it happens.-Rocky Rhodes
Mccain is weak, lame and a poor choice for President-JimP

We need to mail this one into myth busters.

Fill a swimming pool with man chowder and get the chick assistant,

get her naked and on a high platform and do a cannonball into the chowdah.

My guess she won't be pregnant but we could make $$ with the vid and pics .

View Postwell it said it was a mixed pool didnt say with what

A WOMAN is suing an Egyptian hotel claiming her daughter got pregnant - from using the swimming pool.

Magdalena Kwiatkowska's 13-year-old returned to Poland from their holiday expecting a baby.

sudsrat, Didn't you just return from a trip to Egypt? headscratch.gifheadscratch.gifheadscratch.gif

Hey Yo...