Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sumo

Bottom Fishing / Jigging Items

8 posts in this topic

Up For sale are a couple of bottom fishing related items.

$375 - Awesome Bottom Fishing Rod

Custom Lamiglas Black MB1143F cut to 7'6" Spiral/Acid Wrapped with all FUJI SIC Guides. Wraps are Skyblue and metallic blue. Used several times but can still pass as new. Grips have been shaped also. This Rod is cut to a 14 tip and can jig 8-12oz all day and I have fished bait up to 24oz. Used 1/2 a season.

$125 - Fisherman Depot Dragon Series Rod

Up for sale is a blackfish rod from Fisherman Depot's Dragon Series. These rods were built using PFG components, which include the rod and the guides. The guides seem to be some kind of a ceramic material. It is closer to an SIC as opposed to a hardaloy, but are not FUJI's. They are PFG guides.

This rod is listed at Fisherman Depot for $299. I have used it two seasons.

The rod is 7ft. long and so I do not want to ship. The rod has no ratings written on it, but I have fished 50lb braid hanging 8-12oz without a problem.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE $ 105 - Flat Diamond Hammer Jigs

Not your average, more squareish jigs, these are much flatter.

I have 15 (Fifteen in total) A couple may have been used. All the others do not even have hooks on them. I had a lot more but used or lost them while fishing. Keeping what I need and getting rid of the rest.

Here is the distribution.

10 oz Gold = 3

10 oz Silver = 3

8 oz Gold = 1

8 oz Silver = 4

6 oz Gold = 2

6 oz Silver = 2

Add $10 if you want it shipped.

$45 - Peace Token Stainless Jigs

These are the Jigs that Mikey J from Peace Token uses frequently.

One or two of them may be used. Other's have just stayed in the tackle box.

7oz = 3

10oz = 2

Add $5 if you want it shipped.

$325 - Daiwa Saltiga 30T

Daiwa Saltiga 30T Narrow spool version with 250yd+ 50lb Powerpro in moss green. Reel has upgraded drags and bearings. Reel is cosmetically a 9 and mechanically a 10. It has been used for two seasons but used sparingly because I have other reels. Have bag/papers/clamp/box. Line will be stripped before shipping.

Add $5 if you want it shipped.

RODS WILL NOT BE SHIPPED. I am located in Hicksville, NY (Nassau County).

All items available for inspection.

Take more than one item and I will discount. Thanks.

View PostHey Joe if you'd be willing to ship the hammered jigs for the $105 I'll take them.

Hey Bill,

Just cause its you and I dealth with you before.

Send me a check or m/o for $105 and they are yours.

-Joe

View PostWhat kind of finish comes on the fancier jiigs? Also what kind of hardware aka tuna friendly?Like them alot, hell with it if tuna capable I'll take them. smile.gif

Hey Arden,

They have a ridiculously nice shiny metallic finish. You can check them out at peacetoken dot com.

The hardware on them right now is not tuna friendly. However, you can add assist hooks to them or 4x or 6x trebles with a split ring. I have them set up right now for offshore seabass, tile and dogfish fishing.

Is the jig itself good for tuna? Ask Mike and Ksong, Im 100% positive its part of their arsenal.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0