Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cool Hand Fluke

Any Yakkers on LBI this weekend? (7/10-7/12)?

8 posts in this topic

Will be yaking down on 7 bridges road in Tuckerton Sunday am if the tide and weather cooperate. Welcome to join us if you want. We will be fluking in front of the fish factory.

Seabasstard

Hey Ron I was thinking of heading down there too. Its been a while since I was down. What time were you thinking? Looks like low is around 6am so we'll fish the incoming Rollcast

Sounds Great!! Hey Cool Hand its not too far of a ride once you get over the bridge, lots of good fishing to be had to. Sorry to highjack your Threadbiggrin.gif . Rollcast

Did it on Sunday...don't know if I need to do it again as I was a little tired when I got back.

Put in at 16th street in Barnegat light at 8:15am...headed stright for the B1 buoy (after chasing bunker and dolphins in close for a few minutes). Then went right for the BL Reef. Little west wind going out so it wasn't too bad. Good time out there if nothing more that to see the looks on people's faces as I come chugging along stroke by stroke.

BUT I decide to head in around 1:30 and by the time I got back tot he B1 the wind had shifted SE so I was cutting across it the the rest of the way...

All in all a great day but the arms a just a tad sore this morning.