Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bob_G

The canal. Just say no!

Rate this topic

33 posts in this topic

If you're smart, you'll just stay away, and avoid the canal at all costs.

All the bass carry a form a flesh eating disease.

All the animals carry rabies, and are just waiting to bite some unsuspecting sap.

The mosquitoes carry EEE.

The ticks Lyme.

Gangs of drug addled thugs looking to break into your car, or rob you to by heroin and crack.

The police have radar traps all over town.

shakehead.gif

View PostWell---there are a lot of radar traps around cwm27.gif

Properly yielding at rotaries would also be a good idea icon14.gif

What's a rotary??confused.gif

View PostLive in Acton and not know what a rotary is.......................right.beers.gif

In the Caribbean and the Bahamas they call rotaries 'roundabouts', and you go around them on the left, and clockwise.

All that and fish are few are far between, at least early this AM. Where I was about 12 guys are a few small fish. Almost wish I again had a vehicle that floats so I could head out into the bay where things, shall we say, are a bit more active. But it is July after all, just doesn't feel like it.

View PostIf you're smart, you'll just stay away, and avoid the canal at all costs.

All the bass carry a form a flesh eating disease.

All the animals carry rabies, and are just waiting to bite some unsuspecting sap.

The mosquitoes carry EEE.

The ticks Lyme.

Gangs of drug addled thugs looking to break into your car, or rob you to by heroin and crack.

The police have radar traps all over town.

shakehead.gif

Don't forget the West Nile!!!

Also, the seagulls have the bird flu and global warming has raised the water level above the service road.

I saw the largest alligator I ever did see in the Canal tonight. Being a retired amateur alligator wrestler I can say that it was big.

I'm thinking the North Korean's had something to do with it. HUMIT has it that Russians smuggled a genetically altered alligator for the North Korean's. RUMIT has it that this was done to get more support for the global warming experts. The idea is that this will help the cap in trade bill to pass thus making everyone's operating expense to triple.

P.S If you still want to brave the triple e carrying mosquitoes, lime disease, rabid rats, anaconda size snakes, hiv infected criminals, and genetically altered alligators, they are all on the Cape side of the Canal. The main land side is much safer.

View PostIn the Caribbean and the Bahamas they call rotaries 'roundabouts', and you go around them on the left, and clockwise.

sir, also in England, I believe they wrote a song about it

View PostI saw the largest alligator I ever did see in the Canal tonight. Being a retired amateur alligator wrestler I can say that it was big.

No worries. Your alligator and Toddman's python took care of each other. icon14.gif