Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChocoLab

WTS Shimano Spheros 4000FA and Ugly Stik Intercoastal 6'6" MH

11 posts in this topic

Hello all, have a lightly used Shimano Spheros 4000FA (see pics for a coule of small rub marks) spooled w/ about 120 yds of 20lb yellow PP backed by 12# big game mono. Reel is about 9.0 cosmetic and 100% perfect mechanically. It's mounted to a 6'6" Ugly Stik Intercoastal medium heavy power rod. Rod is also lightly used but in very good condition (9-9.5 out of 10 condition), has nice blue and gold wraping, fuji seat and guides, I don't think they make these anymore. It's great for LMB, SMB, scup, cbass or schoolie bass action; probably a good fluke bucktailing setup for shallow water. Collecting dust in my basement so out the door it goes. Would like to keep these together if at all possible. Shipping the rod will ruin the economics here I think, so I would prefer pickup. Would like to get $75 pickup in eastern MA/CC for the setup. Shipping would be extra. As a side note, I will be traveling to CT this weekend down I-84 to the Waterbury area, then back across towards Old Saybrook if anyone down there is interested.

dave,

If you ever decide to split the setup and able to ship, I'd like to offer $50 shipped to NJ for the reel. If can't split, free bump to a nice reel.

Thank you.

SG

thanks for the offer, but they either go together or stay together... I'll entertain shipping the whole setup for someone who might be interested.

If we could meet at $70 its a deal, but I'm going to be in CT this weekend. I could meet up w/ you next week if you're amenable. I see you're from western MA, i'm out that way for work pretty frequently. Maybe we could work something out...

View PostSounds good. highfive.gif

Let's try to meet up sometime this week, got your pm so I'll try to call and we'll figure it out.. Thanks TimS and SOL..

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0