Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ctd450

10' john boat ready to fish

11 posts in this topic

10' Landau I've had it for 15 years or so. Minn Kota 36 lb trolling motor and Diehard deep cycle marine battery both new in 08, used a handful of times. Re-did transom this spring, haven't used it yet in 09. Great pond boat that fits in the back of a fullsize pickup bed, easy to load/launch with one person, fishes two comfortably.

A couple of my friends bought bass boats so I really don't use this anymore. I would rather have a kayak that I can take in saltwater.

$500 o/bo all together, located in Bergen County but I can meet halfway weeknights.

IMG_3065.jpg

IMG_3057.jpg

IMG_3063.jpgIMG_3062.jpg

IMG_3064.jpg

IMG_3059.jpg

ctd450; I have this New, never wet Winston fly rod!

Winston fly rod.( perfect for trout fishing)

Model # B11X

Size: 9'; 5 Wt.

Seat :Graphite

Handle: Cigar

Serial # 123802

Everything included. Papers, tube and bag. The rod is "MINT" You can google and see how much they go for.

Thanks. MTKsmile.gif

Tfisher has 1st dibs, waiting to hear back from him

fishingnuke I'd rather have cash to put towards a kayak but I may be able to work something out with you for cash + plugs if Tfisher doesn't take it.

mtkstriper That is a beautiful fly rod but I don't currently fly fish. Thanks anyway.

View Postsorry the trade is a little light on cash but I would like to buy that fishfinder once I do get a yak!

The ff is in great shape, used about 3 times in a reservoir. I can do $250 and the ff. Thanks.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0