Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ability

piscat 7/5 4p-10p

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

drifted some thawed macs on the outgoing to the lower harba, nothing. hunted macs for hours outside the harba, nothing. trolled giant santini tube up river, nothing. I did get to watch 4 million boats descend into portsmouth harbor for the fireworks. That was the highlight of my evening, boats packed with boozing parents and screaming kids, at dusk in a 3 knot swirling current. I got right the %$#@ out of there. First time out in 3 weeks, great sunset

My son and I went out to my usual spot and picked up 2 only about 27". I got mine on my very first cast with a new spook I made. Not much else, really windy only stayed out a couple of hours. Scott

View Post...you ain't miss'n much.

oh I wouldn't say that, we caught several 40s without much effort, with macs-in my usual haunts the other day. One was so big we had a tough time measuring it-it was exhausted and we acted quickley to get her back in the water. Our tape only went to 36, our guess may have been 48 or 49. Massive head and shoulders!

after a several minutes the fish recovered nicely and gave us a big tail flip splash, off she went.....I'll see if I can get some pics up, it's on my buddies camera

my son and were out sunday, one got 1 mac at k2 but had some frozen with me . Got 1 about 24" missed several. went out to the isle's of shoals and got a couple of dozen macs and small pollack. my son caught a 20" cod while jigging for macs. saw a whale go by, son was excited. nothing great but the time with son on the ocean..........priceless smile.gif