Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HardyG

I Peed on a Skunk

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

Ah, turning the tables. It's about 2:00 AM and following a day of heavy beer drinking, I get up to get some water and pee. Well, being lazy and hung over, the deck was closer than the bathroom, so I go out and get ready to let fly. Well well well, what do we have here? The motion sensors have tripped and there is a skunk rooting around down there. Oh, this is going to be good. The deck is about 9 feet off the ground, and I let Mr. Skunk have it. Dang thing didn't know what was happening as the "rain" was following it. It finally ran away. Suchs being you, skunk....cwm27.gif

View PostNice. I'm sure this puts you in a category of only a few people to successfully pull this off! Nice work! wink.gif

Oh, I know a few people who have done it while camping, but this is the first "success story" I've heard icon14.gifcwm27.gif

20 years ago I was living in the city, triple decker, attic apartment 4 floors up.

Couldn't sleep due to back pain (somethings never change) and I was looking outside at a nasty thunderstorm.

In the middle of this light show and massive down pour, a skunk is walking up the street. It crossed into our driveway and was walking toward out backyard along the house and directly under the window.

******* here, open the window and proceeded to pour the large glass of water in my hand down on top of the skunk. Figured nothing would happen. WRONG!!!

It sprayed in an arc, hit another tenants car, sprayed into the open side door and filled the house with stink. Another tenant almost called 911 to report a fire. Stench was so bad he thought the place was on fire. redface.gif

I was in my early 20's back then and never owned up until recently beatin.gif One of the few things I have ever been ashamed of redface.gif

O god way back when I was about 15 I was in a friends garage his father was a cop, they had a skunk in there . Well his dads big story was if he shot the skunk with a 22 rifle right smack in the head he would not spray ! Ok Doc holliday I thought and walked out in the street . Needless to say he missed and hit him in the back leg where the skunk sprayed all out . The smell was all into his house he had to hire someone to remove the stench !

View Post

Up the stairs, inside the house, on my dog, in front of my wife.

I win.

You crossed the line by peeing on a dog. Anything else is A-OK.

A cat, yer wife, even the kids. But never a dog. Uh-uh. shaky.gif

View PostA guy will pee anywhere, if he's drunk enough. clapping.gif

Yeah! But peein' around back of da' barn in the dark on an electric fence and seein' the blue spark changes the definition of "anywhere"! beers.gifcwm31.gifbeers.gifredface.gifbeers.gifbiggrin.gifbeatin.gif