Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DAndrews

Airing Down Drive-bys

Rate this topic

36 posts in this topic

Okay, so a small 4WD not aired down leaves ruts, I understand that. What are we going to do, inspect everyone? If ruts are an issue, shouldn't we push for a weight limit too? Oh, wait, a weight limit would likely keep all of the camper tops off the beach. Who wants that?

We have bigger fish to fry. Pun intended.

we are involved in trench war fare the lines have been drawin . all we do is fire at each other , take a break eat lunch . they never had to settle in OBX its like a person accused of murder an they settle on manslaughter. i'd like the nps take the lead in going green . i myself am putting solar power to my batterys so i don't have to run the gen or start it rewired aux battery , am looking for solar heat next any ideas.

beers.gif ........kooky.gif

View Postwe are involved in trench war fare the lines have been drawin . all we do is fire at each other , take a break eat lunch . they never had to settle in OBX its like a person accused of murder an they settle on manslaughter. i'd like the nps take the lead in going green . i myself am putting solar power to my batterys so i don't have to run the gen or start it rewired aux battery , am looking for solar heat next any ideas.

beers.gif ........kooky.gif

non sequitur

I don't mind people passing me...my kids fooled with my deflators some two years ago and I've yet to recal and color code them (I run diff pressures from fr2bk w/the camper on).

I just don't want my trip to the sand to start off by getting creamed while airing down, I had a few people buzz my shorts and it tends to raise the BP a bit wink.gif