FEMA drill training with foreign troops to police USA

Rate this topic

hispls

Australia, Canada and Great Britain. Not exactly the countries that I associate with an invasion and suppression of our rights. Mexico has copious problems of its own that it is not dealing with successfully.

I'm certainly not a cheerleader for Obama, or going to paint him and his administration as strict and literal constitutionalists (sarcasm), but I'm not seeing this as the trip wire event to go to "general quarters"...

We may be caught in the liberty suffocating coils of a central government constrictor, but they are using our own votes and institutions to deprive us of our liberties and rights, not foreign troops. If anything an effort to use foreign troops in the US would result in such a cataclysmic reaction that Presidnet Obama would have something more than a title in common with the former President of Honduras.

Jeff B.

"The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits"
Plutarch

View PostIf foreigners come to confiscate our guns, then we get to fight foreigners. That suits me just fine. wink.gif

My guess, is that after a couple of days of battle against well-armed Patriots, the fire will go out of their bellies. cwm13.gif

dammit. i need more ammo.

View PostTwo of our trusted neighbors and Britian and Austraila getting ready to invade the US. All of them have been training with the United States at many levels since WWII. cwm33.gifcwm33.gifcwm33.gif

I'll bet there is a lot of room for a few more souls who live hiding under their beds.

The Army Reserve and The National Guard out number the combinied forces of the nations you are worried about. And FEMA's numbers do not exceed 20,000 full time employees.

Do you believe in slithern, slobbering, mugwarts too?

I hear hisp also gets messages from the "mothership". cwm27.gif

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

View PostIf foreigners come to confiscate our guns, then we get to fight foreigners. That suits me just fine. wink.gif

My guess, is that after a couple of days of battle against well-armed Patriots, the fire will go out of their bellies. cwm13.gif

Yeah, most of them are performing really well in Afganistan right now!!!cwm31.gifcwm31.gif

BTW, hispls...I trained three Brits, an Iranian, an Isreali (not together!) and numrous So. Vietnamese in Savannah, GA in 1970, 71, & 72. I guess those guys are still waiting to be called in to put us down. Probably still sitting by their choppers!!!cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

View PostBear in mind that they fly black helicopters.

Carrying troops wearing blue helmets with the UN logo on one side and NWO on the other cwm31.gif

"…if catching fish is your only objective, you are either new to the game or too narrowly focused on measurable results.” - D. Stuver

View PostBear in mind that they fly black helicopters.

Bears fly black helicopters with their MINDS?

We're screwed.

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?