Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hispls

FEMA drill training with foreign troops to police USA

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

This year the United States welcomes the participation of Australia, Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom in NLE 09.

The NLE 09 scenario will begin in the aftermath of a notional terrorist event outside of the United States, and exercise play will center on preventing subsequent efforts by the terrorists to enter the United States and carry out additional attacks. This scenario enables participating senior officials to focus on issues related to preventing terrorist events domestically and protecting U.S. critical infrastructure.

http://www.fema.gov/media/fact_sheets/nle09.shtm

I suspect most folks here are a bit too soft or naive to see what this is preparing for, just remember when some foreign soldiers are going door to door asking for your guns it won't be something "new".

Independence day is a time for inviting foreign troops in to prepare to quash a domestic rebellion!

View PostThis year the United States welcomes the participation of Australia, Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom in NLE 09.

The NLE 09 scenario will begin in the aftermath of a notional terrorist event outside of the United States, and exercise play will center on preventing subsequent efforts by the terrorists to enter the United States and carry out additional attacks. This scenario enables participating senior officials to focus on issues related to preventing terrorist events domestically and protecting U.S. critical infrastructure.

http://www.fema.gov/media/fact_sheets/nle09.shtm

I suspect most folks here are a bit too soft or naive to see what this is preparing for, just remember when some foreign soldiers are going door to door asking for your guns it won't be something "new".

Independence day is a time for inviting foreign troops in to prepare to quash a domestic rebellion!

I FULLY agree with you Bro......most on here won'tkooky.gif

Two of our trusted neighbors and Britian and Austraila getting ready to invade the US. All of them have been training with the United States at many levels since WWII. cwm33.gifcwm33.gifcwm33.gif

I'll bet there is a lot of room for a few more souls who live hiding under their beds.

The Army Reserve and The National Guard out number the combinied forces of the nations you are worried about. And FEMA's numbers do not exceed 20,000 full time employees.

Do you believe in slithern, slobbering, mugwarts too?

View PostTwo of our trusted neighbors and Britian and Austraila getting ready to invade the US. All of them have been training with the United States at many levels since WWII. cwm33.gifcwm33.gifcwm33.gif

I'll bet there is a lot of room for a few more souls who live hiding under their beds.

The Army Reserve and The National Guard out number the combinied forces of the nations you are worried about. And FEMA's numbers do not exceed 20,000 full time employees.

Do you believe in slithern, slobbering, mugwarts too?

Happy Independence Day.

I fully agree with you. highfive.gif for a change. wink.gif

I sleep very well. With your personal paranoid view of the government and the world, I wonder if either of you two sleep at all.

The combined total number of armed forces of the 4 nations you are ascaird of is 487 Thousand.

The US Armed forces is 1.5 million not counting our reserves and the States National Guard units. Sleep well little hispls and W2fish.

Here is my view of history on the 233rd year of our Independence.

Enjoy the holiday and count your blessings. There are 304 million of us now.

Independence Day - 233 years since we declared our independence from the Monarchy of German George III, King of England.

King George threw away the greatest jewel in his crown when they tried to suppress the spirit and the strength of freemen and women on this continent.

Our forefathers were forewarned of the kind of treatment we would receive for opposing the Crown. The brutal destruction of Ireland and Irish culture by Cromwellian Roundheads. Killing priests, forbidding the Irish the use of Gaelic, the practice of their Catholic religion. The eviction of Irish farmers from their lands and homes to make way for a wave of strangers with a different religion. Years later the warning came again when the English swept the highlands of Scotland clean after the Battle of Culloden.

The English planted the seeds of their own destruction in America, when they evicted the Irish and shipped many of them in chains to the New World's of America and Australia. And again, when they killed the fathers of Highland Clans, proscribed the wearing of tartan cloth and sent thousands of Scots to the Colonies of Virginia and Carolina as indentured servants. The English turned the families of those men out into a harsh winter landscape to starve and burned their cottages and crofts and claim it a victory. They created a desert and called it peace.

The heart and soul of Independent America lived in the hearts of those simple people who were force by the English to leave their homes and slave for 6 to 8 years as indentured servants with no more rights than black men and women sold into a life time of slavery and sent to the same place.

The English created a class of people, who after meeting the terms of indenture, moved into the hills and valleys and the long blue ridges of the mountains. Those pioneers found freedom beyond the control of the agents and tax collectors of the King. The Crown created a class of armed individuals to settled the frontier and it forgot that those people held a grudge against the crimes committed against them, their families, neighbors and friends.

We were blessed to have leaders who understood the danger and the destruction England would bring to an occupied America. English themselves, in the majority, but leavened with Scots and Irish who's hearts were hardened to the realities. Patrick Henry's "Give me Freedom, or give me Death!" has its roots in the suppression of english subjects in Ireland and Scotland.

The Scots, Irish and English who fought to give us the freedom we enjoy today were the start. All the immigrant waves that followed the call of Freedom, Liberty and a chance to improve their lives and the lives of their children have carried that legacy forward and made it grow into a great Nation.

I wish you all a wonderful and uplifting Fourth of July and along about 6 pm on Saturday, I'll raise a glass of Irish in a toast and a salute to our Nation, Free and Strong for 233 years. And sip a second time to acknowledge the US Military and their continued defense of the people and the United States of America. The third sip is for the future, may it continue to set an example to the world for Freedom, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

God Bless you all,

Slainte'

Bob Creeden

View PostI sleep very well. With your personal paranoid view of the government and the world, I wonder if either of you two sleep at all.

The combined total number of armed forces of the 4 nations you are ascaird of is 487 Thousand.

The US Armed forces is 1.5 million not counting our reserves and the States National Guard units. Sleep well little hispls and W2fish.

Here is my view of history on the 233rd year of our Independence.

Enjoy the holiday and count your blessings. There are 304 million of us now.

Independence Day - 233 years since we declared our independence from the Monarchy of German George III, King of England.

King George threw away the greatest jewel in his crown when they tried to suppress the spirit and the strength of freemen and women on this continent.

Our forefathers were forewarned of the kind of treatment we would receive for opposing the Crown. The brutal destruction of Ireland and Irish culture by Cromwellian Roundheads. Killing priests, forbidding the Irish the use of Gaelic, the practice of their Catholic religion. The eviction of Irish farmers from their lands and homes to make way for a wave of strangers with a different religion. Years later the warning came again when the English swept the highlands of Scotland clean after the Battle of Culloden.

The English planted the seeds of their own destruction in America, when they evicted the Irish and shipped many of them in chains to the New World's of America and Australia. And again, when they killed the fathers of Highland Clans, proscribed the wearing of tartan cloth and sent thousands of Scots to the Colonies of Virginia and Carolina as indentured servants. The English turned the families of those men out into a harsh winter landscape to starve and burned their cottages and crofts and claim it a victory. They created a desert and called it peace.

The heart and soul of Independent America lived in the hearts of those simple people who were force by the English to leave their homes and slave for 6 to 8 years as indentured servants with no more rights than black men and women sold into a life time of slavery and sent to the same place.

The English created a class of people, who after meeting the terms of indenture, moved into the hills and valleys and the long blue ridges of the mountains. Those pioneers found freedom beyond the control of the agents and tax collectors of the King. The Crown created a class of armed individuals to settled the frontier and it forgot that those people held a grudge against the crimes committed against them, their families, neighbors and friends.

We were blessed to have leaders who understood the danger and the destruction England would bring to an occupied America. English themselves, in the majority, but leavened with Scots and Irish who's hearts were hardened to the realities. Patrick Henry's "Give me Freedom, or give me Death!" has its roots in the suppression of english subjects in Ireland and Scotland.

The Scots, Irish and English who fought to give us the freedom we enjoy today were the start. All the immigrant waves that followed the call of Freedom, Liberty and a chance to improve their lives and the lives of their children have carried that legacy forward and made it grow into a great Nation.

I wish you all a wonderful and uplifting Fourth of July and along about 6 pm on Saturday, I'll raise a glass of Irish in a toast and a salute to our Nation, Free and Strong for 233 years. And sip a second time to acknowledge the US Military and their continued defense of the people and the United States of America. The third sip is for the future, may it continue to set an example to the world for Freedom, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

God Bless you all,

Slainte'

Bob Creeden

Though I highly doubt you'll understand, the point is if ordered to do house to house gun confiscations or round up political dissidents the majority of American troops would likely rebel or refuse such order. Foreign troops would likely have no such reservations. When/if the real spirit of our founders comes back best believe foreign troops will be used against the American people.

"They felt that this counter-revolution could best be guarded against by creating and establishing re-education centers in the Southwest, where we would take all of the people who needed to be re-educated into the new way of thinking and teach them how things were going to be. I asked, well what is going to happen to those people that we can't re-educate that are die-hard capitalists? The reply was that they would have to be eliminated. When I pursued this further they estimated that they would have to eliminate 25 million people in these re-education centers. When I say eliminate, I mean kill ... 25 million people.

I want you to imagine sitting in a room with 25 people, most of which have graduate degrees from Columbia and other well-known educational centers, and hear them figuring out the logistics for the elimination of 25 million people. And they were dead serious."

Undercover FBI agent Larry Grathwohl source:

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/5742

Unlike you, America's founders knew full well the nature of governments and left us numerous dire warnings and some protections to guard against their inevidable tendency towards tyrany. Keep telling yourself you're free and waving your chinese made flag over the coffins of all our best and brightest who have died to enrich the few... you'll feel like a real "patriot"

If foreigners come to confiscate our guns, then we get to fight foreigners. That suits me just fine. wink.gif

My guess, is that after a couple of days of battle against well-armed Patriots, the fire will go out of their bellies. cwm13.gif

View PostIf foreigners come to confiscate our guns, then we get to fight foreigners. That suits me just fine. wink.gif

My guess, is that after a couple of days of battle against well-armed Patriots, the fire will go out of their bellies. cwm13.gif

That's for damn sure.

There is no way ANY politician would let FOREIGN troops commit such acts on our soil. This is America, not some 3rd world country.

HISPLS, I really feel sorry for you if you believe our Armed Services would stand idlely by as your scenario was underway.

It isn't going to happen.