Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fish Hunter

Gonna give it a rest

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Guys, I've put in my 2 cents about GMA and Grasshopper and Zuntu, but I am walking away from it now. Its too easy to jump in the fray and I'll not do it again.

I've seen too many good boards go this way and I'm going to leave for a week or so and then return to better fishing tips again. I have learned a great deal from this board and gotten a lot of great laughs and made some new friends.

I will be back and hopefully contribute usefull information again. Tim S, I know you will get it straightened out.

GMA and possee, you really need to get a grip on reality. Fishing if FUN. Even my 14 year old son, has read your post and his first opinion "he's full of himself". Now when children can see it.....

I wish it were that easy, its hard not to throw in yer .02! I think its a bit silly, I try not to post in them threads and try and bite my tou, or fingers. We are all better then that, no need to throw down on another man just for nothing really.

The whole GMA/suntzu/GH is weird, I have a funny feeling...

SF

------------------

Is it Hot in here, or is it just me!!!

[This message has been edited by Striperfever (edited 07-20-2001).]

Where as one may be legit I think others have taken this oppurtunity to "stir the pot" as it were.

I aint gonna risk my no show job by keeping tabs on a wizzing contest.

This may be one spot where cowhunter wink.gif is right...just fish. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I lurked through all the posts by GMA/GH/Suntzu. I didn't want to post because I didn't want to add to the conflagration. Like if I'm stuck in traffic and I'm aggravated. If turns out to be rubbernecking 'cause of an accident. I make it a point not to look and mind the road. I would feel like a hippocrite if I added to the mess. This is one post so far related to the subject where there isn't a confrontation between the masses and the trinity mentioned above.(no religious aspect is intended here) GMA may or may not be legit and it appears he has some info to add and enhance the site although like with most his delivery irks me. The language barrier explanation is valid but only goes so far. My past three girlfriends were spanish 1 native Puerto Rican, 1 Columbian and my current one is Peruvian 1st generation here in NJ. Both Parents are "off the Boat" as it were. I've spent considerable time with their families and in my limited spanish conversed with them (they didn't speak english very well). None of them or their extended families/friends ever came across with anything they wanted to relate like GMA/GH/suntzu came across. Arrogant is arrogant and humble is humble in any language. Grasshopper and Suntzu's posts are just weird and they post almost immeadiately after GMA. I'd be embarrassed if anyone went on about me like that. Course if you have an ego large enough it would need some feeding from time to time.

someday I'd like to go to Costa Rica and do a lot of fishing. It would be nice to know that there is someone there who i can correspond with and get useful info and advice from to make the trip more enjoyable. (if he is legit) I'm gonna give it a rest too. Don't want to get my Irish up, too many other things to worry about other than some trollers.

Mike W.

[This message has been edited by MNW (edited 07-20-2001).]