Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris367

VS 6" Leather Sheath and Lanyard

15 posts in this topic

Brand new VS 6" leather sheath with VS lanyard for sale. Just got the pliers as a gift and Im using the Nylon sheath as I like it better.

$50.00 Shipped PO Money Order please as I dont use paypal.

Will mail out after I receive MO.

Thanks

Would consider a AS bucktail pouch for partial trade or Pencils in the 2.5oz range.

hi,

are you interested in trading the van staal sheath and lanyard for one of these troublemakers see picture all are new and $10 to cover your shipping if interested please let me know smile.gif thanks bob

thats all i have for now i will be doing another batch sometime soon.

i have large 3 oz troublemaker surfsters new colors are;

white

bunker

yellow/white

blurple

light blue back/pearl belly

i make these spooks 5-1/2 inch 1-3/4 oz cast like a bullet and works like a pencil on top easy to work they are tail weighted

also have 10 packs of the small breakaway fast clips 50lb ones thats 100 pcssmile.gif

Its all great stuff your showing me, just nothing Im really looking for. Really was looking for a 7" PC in white or red head. I dont plan on using the sheath, but Im not going to trade away for some thing I dont really need or want. If you come up with some thing closer to what Im looking for I'll leave this up as long as no one comes along and offers me my asking price. If you can come up with a red head PC I'll go one for one.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0