Penn 225LD with Pinnacle Power Stick

View PostOffer PMed

may want to check out the first rule .......... may want to keep the offers in the thread....... just givin ya heads up.....

"Fishing is not an escape from life, but often a deeper immersion into it...." - Harry Middleton

View Postmay want to check out the first rule .......... may want to keep the offers in the thread....... just givin ya heads up.....

I would have told him to put it in the thread if I was even considering it but the offer wouldn't have worked anyway.

Still Available.

View PostI would have told him to put it in the thread if I was even considering it but the offer wouldn't have worked anyway.

Still Available.

I'm a little confused. My offer was $50 cash pick up to save on shipping and agreed that the reel can be pick up on Sunday when I'm down the Falmouth area. So which is it?

View PostI'm a little confused. My offer was $50 cash pick up to save on shipping and agreed that the reel can be pick up on Sunday when I'm down the Falmouth area. So which is it?

This was actually when you said you wanted to pick it up in Quincy but I don't live there until September. Then after I posted this you said you'll pick it up in Falmouth and I said Put I'll take it in the thread, which you still haven't done yet, so you obviously don't want the reel.cwm13.gif