Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Billybob's Son

The block.....

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

I'm thinking about making a red eye trip tomorrow night...taking the last ferry out and the 1st ferry back friday morning....I was out there 2 weeks ago and did really well, just wondering if its still hot. Anybody been out there in the last week?

I will be there Friday through Sunday fishing if anyone is heading out and wants to fish drop me a PM. I will have no car so my rental close to the spring house will dictate my general area to fish.

View PostI will be there Friday through Sunday fishing if anyone is heading out and wants to fish drop me a PM. I will have no car so my rental close to the spring house will dictate my general area to fish.

There is a whole island of fishing within walking distancewink.gif.... Wish I could make it this weekend I am tied up in a 4th party over here on the mainland... I am tattooing at the party... Long story but I make good money every year so... either way good luck guys should not have any issues over on the Block... be safe tight lines

Islander.... I have ideas of places to fish in mind near that area. will get there with the sun up to scout and proceed from there. the tide will be dropping around the time I get there so we shall see what happens.

Hey I made the trip and it was worth it for sure...nothing outrageous but I hit 15 bass with 13 being keepers the majority being 35-37 inches and one of the bigger ones tipping that scale around 25. The only sign of boofish was one sluggo that fell victim to the yellow eyed demon. A friend of mine had a fish strip off over 100 yards of braid and break him off in the backing...so there are some cows to be had...good luck!!

View Posti git a 33 inch bass this season he was only 14 pounds ... i was on shore on the main land though

highfive.gif Whitey you got me beat by 14lbs.

Me going out this year n hitting it hard (my belief @ the end of winter)

Has turned into an epic failure , so I'll be living vicariously through you guys

this season .

GJ on the fish , go git another dammit . wink.gif

Went out tonight...only got into 1 fish but it was still fun and many lessons learned. Gonna try a different spot tomorrow...something easier to fish...my body is beat pretty bad from all those rocks. Maybe something closer to the light...congrats to u billybobsson...!

That's a lot better than I've been doing lately. I'm considering a 4 day trip in late Oct, trophy hunting pig2.gif .

-bd

View PostHey I made the trip and it was worth it for sure...nothing outrageous but I hit 15 bass with 13 being keepers the majority being 35-37 inches and one of the bigger ones tipping that scale around 25. The only sign of boofish was one sluggo that fell victim to the yellow eyed demon. A friend of mine had a fish strip off over 100 yards of braid and break him off in the backing...so there are some cows to be had...good luck!!

i caught all my biggest fish the end of july last year ... fall had huge numbers but no size for me... 41 inch 26 pounds on a eel is a blast on rocks with no one around to help and no waders or korkers cwm31.gif