Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tduffy

Lookin for shark charter

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Thats too many people. Youre looking at 4-6 MAX on any charter besides a cattle boat..

When you vote 8 guys off the island and end up with 4. I recommend Mako Mania sportfishing. Dude knows his Shahks!! beers.gif

Bruce Weinstein presented an excellent sharking seminar this last Monday at the RISAA meeting. He mentioned our own Mako Mike as one of the premier shark fishermen in the business. Why don't you talk to him.

Howlin' Wolf Charters with Bruce Macomber out of Newport, RI would be my favorite.

Good sized and comfortable boat (38' Luhrs). Like most, 6 max though.

View PostSnappa charters out of point judith can probably handle your whole crew. Plus the captain is great guy and knows his sharks.

Snappa is very good and has a cage if you want to get in the water with them. 8 is the max on Snappa & maybe less with cage.

View PostFriend of mine has 12 guys lookin for a shark fishing charter out of RI or SE MA.

Appreciate the help. Just PM me.

Thanks

Tom

I can take you if you split up into three groups to fish on different days tongue.gif Seriously, I only take 4 guys on a 30 foot boat, makes the fishing much more comfortable. No knock against you, but I don't understand why 6 or more guys would cram themselves onto a boat simply to save $50. You're going to be out there for 6 to 8 hours! Is saving $50 really worth it? I don't think so and hopefully none of my customers will think so as well. The same guys probably take a limo to the airport. cwm13.gif

View PostHowlin' Wolf Charters with Bruce Macomber out of Newport, RI would be my favorite.

Good sized and comfortable boat (38' Luhrs). Like most, 6 max though.

Also gets my vote. Heard lots of good things from lots of people..

Nice article about them in On the Water magazine this month.

Thanks Mike and thanks guys.

Yeah I know all those guys are a lot. But I gave him all the info and he can go from here. I was just trying to help him out.

I am not one of them. lolbeers.gif

Thanks again!

Captain Charley of the Snappa just got a much bigger boat this season. I have not seen it, but I heard it's a lot bigger. Also for non-divers he has a floating platform he puts out for the snoklers to use. Loads of fun!

View PostCaptain Charley of the Snappa just got a much bigger boat this season. I have not seen it, but I heard it's a lot bigger. Also for non-divers he has a floating platform he puts out for the snoklers to use. Loads of fun!

Beautiful boat, 46 ft custom Wesmac, I think he's got it licensed to carry 25.