Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eddy

People don't need somebody out in Washington to tell them how to solve their problem

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

People don't need somebody out in Washington to tell them how to solve their problems, especially when the best solutions are often right there in their own neighborhoods, just waiting to be discovered.
Who said that? A brilliant person said that right?

WRONG

It was President Barrack Hussein Obama who said that.

i'm not joking.

It's time to get out of the country. This guy is dangerous. I'd love to know what psychiatrists think about him. How he can say someone once and then a few hours later, say something completely different.

View PostWho said that? A brilliant person said that right?

WRONG

It was President Barrack Hussein Obama who said that.

i'm not joking.

It's time to get out of the country. This guy is dangerous. I'd love to know what psychiatrists think about him. How he can say someone once and then a few hours later, say something completely different.

Yep, but the Leghumpers won't even acknowledge. Point out the lies and hypocrisy and all you get is the standard, patented.........but, but, Bush!

They deserve whatever he takes from them.

He was truly being genuine by this. It is not a lie. because if you take it in what he really means it reads:

"People don't need somebody out in Washington to tell them how to solve their problems... they need someone to tell them what their problems are then we will solve them on their behalf at great cost to that person and everyone else"