Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flytyingguy1

Hey personguy567

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

I understand you are only 13 yrs old & going to be 14 soon. Here's the deal.I see your very interested in fly fishing & at your age I guess you really don't have a lot of money or can buy all the things you want.So if you send me your address I will put somethings together for you. Let's just say an early Birthday present form me to you. Send me a PM with your name & address & I'll get it out to you in a couple of day's.

PS I want to see a picture of the big one when you catch it.OK

Have a great 4th of July(& DON'T PLAY WITH FIREWORKS,Hard to fish with no Fingers! ) & Happy Birthday.............Ron

Great gesture FTG icon14.gif .

Personguy, please can you be sure that your parents or guardian are okay with this and know what's going on, just because as a parent I would like to know about things like this wink.gif.

Thanks

Alan

View PostGreat gesture FTG icon14.gif .

Personguy, please can you be sure that your parents or guardian are okay with this and know what's going on, just because as a parent I would like to know about things like this wink.gif.

Thanks

Alan

Tks Alan I should have stated that 1st.If there is a problem I can always send to his dad's work address or any other.

Wow, happy birthday personguy. My son is 16 and he does a little fly fishing. FTG that is so nice of you to do that for his birthday. What is wrong with North Jersey anyways personguy ....lol...my ex fiance used to live in NJ...near Red Bank. That was a long time ago though. I did some fishing while there. It was a lot of fun. I love that area...expensive to live there though.

View PostGreat gesture FTG icon14.gif .

Thanks

Alan

Just being nosey I will say that that is a point well taken ,especially these days.