Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fish'nmagician

4th of July plans.... Tavern Check in

Rate this topic

195 posts in this topic

Hangin at the Ranch. A little trout fishing, some beer drinking, and grub on the grill. If the pool clears up (my first attempt) maybe a little swimming.

Cabo

View PostMikeMc what do Greeks do on the 4th? Watch 300 and reminisce about the days when you guys weren't a 3rd world footnote to history?

wouldn't know, I'm not greek. mad.gifbeatin.gif

me, I leave for Canada on Saturday morning.

View PostWill you burn a symbolic draft card as you make your celebratory draft dodging reenactment on the 4th?

no, I love the USA and am proud to be an American. you, on the other hand, may be seen as the opposite. I've read some of your posts in the stupid forum.

Be in Lavalette... Up early to get some Crabs for the sauce and then spend the rest of the day playing wiffleball, drinking and just easing the pain with a bunch of family..

View Post

me, I leave for Canada on Saturday morning.

cheap hookers and prescription drugs? that's no way to celebrate our independence.

View Postno, I love the USA and am proud to be an American. you, on the other hand, may be seen as the opposite. I've read some of your posts in the stupid forum.

my brains running slower than normal this morning...but you may have uncovered the direction that this thread was aimed in the first place.

My nephew was bourn on the 4th of July last year so we are going to my brother/sister-in laws house near oceanport for a party and 4th of july celebration. The town firework show can be seen directly from their backyard. Should be fun. Will be hanging in my pool the rest of the weekend if the weather is good.