Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TBD

Thanks SOL

Rate this topic

215 posts in this topic

Your a nice bunch of folks to BS with here that gives change to my regular business type counrty club guys I have known for years.

SOL has given me the oportunity to interact with good old american folks who share the common bond of the outdoors.

Where else can I share the animal in my garage story and get usefull advice and share the laughter,

Long Live SOL! I hand it to you tim.

TBD

I've read your posts for a long time. I feel as though it took you a while to figure out what type of people the fishing comunity is made up of. When you come down to the bottom line, we're good people. I never thought I would say this but I think you are too.

Weez comin' over for some burgers, extra hamburger helper in mine. I love that stuff, don't even know why they call it helper...does fine on it's own.

white_trash.jpg&usg=AFQjCNG4OJmhotnH0ZdCtrailer_trash-1.jpgwhite_trash.jpg&usg=AFQjCNEA0zdwLU8yUvfV

View PostGuy basically says were second class citizens in his eyes and you say he is good people.

Why are you even suggesting such a horrible thing? America is capitalism and if you don't believe in capitalism you are living in the wrong county. Capitalism means classes, rich, poor, middle class etc. None of that has anything to do with second class citizens...You are so far from the truth....TBD did not even remotely suggested any class is a second class citizen...