Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bizbass

wts penn706z

35 posts in this topic

View Postinterested sent pm joe

dude, you tring to negotiate thru p.m.'s, is that within the rules? i could have done that. is this how you get your stuff trying to snake it off someone else? and before you deny it, i am the one you sent the p.m. to. check back and look. you did not send it to the seller you sent it to me. you should be barred from this site.

have a nice day,, steve

View Postdude, you tring to negotiate thru p.m.'s, is that within the rules? i could have done that. is this how you get your stuff trying to snake it off someone else? and before you deny it, i am the one you sent the p.m. to. check back and look. you did not send it to the seller you sent it to me. you should be barred from this site.

have a nice day,, steve

i deny nothing/i pushed the wrong button and got you /if you look you were not interested in it/ a negotion is just that ,you get first shot and i went on the sight and let everyone in the frigging world know i pmed/ so if you want me barred from this sight find some one with a bigger stick than yours

View Postinterested sent pm joe

This from the rules locked to the top:

1. *Anyone that buys, sells or offers to buy or sell to sell to a member that contacts them through PM's only may lose their BST access. Anyone that solicits, offers or accepts any offer of money or lures made via PMs will lose access to their PMs as well as the BST Forum. PMs are for AFTER the deal has been made in the thread where it was posted. If a member cannot post in this forum, they cannot purchase items listed in this forum - it is a seller's responsibility to follow these rules as much as it is the buyer's.

PMs aren't for making offers, they aren't for closed-door negotiations - they are for AFTER the deal has been made. If you are interested and want to haggle/negotiate, do it in the thread please like everyone else. Once you arrive at a deal, then you can use PMs to swap addresses, arrange payment, etc.

TimS

View PostThis from the rules locked to the top:

PMs aren't for making offers, they aren't for closed-door negotiations - they are for AFTER the deal has been made. If you are interested and want to haggle/negotiate, do it in the thread please like everyone else. Once you arrive at a deal, then you can use PMs to swap addresses, arrange payment, etc.

TimS

rules are rules

View Postthank's no worries

sent pm to wrong preson as you can read/ started wwIII/ still intreested in selling to someone of my character if so leave message on thread that you are pming me i think i won't get in any more trouble

View Posti'll give you $100.00 if interested. that is was your price in a previos thread. interested?????

no thank you on your offer of a 100$$... fyi i never had this reel in this pic up for sale before sorry if you are confused with maybe another 706z i had but it's not this one

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0