Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FoliFish

Jaws.....

Rate this topic

33 posts in this topic

Is on HBO right now. Quint is just going into his USS Indy monologue....I Love this movie.

Think its on all month...perfect timing for the Summer season...LOL

View PostJust sunk the second barrel in it. Turned the tv on, and it was on hbo last night when i shut it off,so now im watchin jaws for the 1000th time.

HAHAHAcwm27.gifcwm27.gif ....it never gets old.

View PostIs on HBO right now. Quint is just going into his USS Indy monologue....I Love this movie.

Think its on all month...perfect timing for the Summer season...LOL

gumbi.jpg

I actually just got "Jaws" in the mail from Netflix yesterday. I haven't seen it in months so I put it in my queue.

One of the all time greatest movies ever made. Then they had to go and make 4 other sequels that really s*cked. Jaws in 3-D? Really? We needed that?

I like the scene where he scrapes his nails down the chalkboard at the town meeting to get everyone's attention.

View PostOne of the all time greatest movies ever made. Then they had to go and make 4 other sequels that really s*cked. Jaws in 3-D? Really? We needed that?

I dunno... Jaws 4: The Revenge was pretty good. Especially the part where the shark is jumping out of the water, roaring, and gets speared by a boat...

I heard it almost got the academy award in '87.

Anyone ever seen the Richard Jeni bit on that movie?

I remember when Jaws first came out in 74 or 75. The critics panned it so much i almost skipped it. They were nit picking things like no leaves on trees in June and a predictible ending. My date still wanted to go. We went during it's opening weekend. Wow, that movie scared the crap out of me! One of the all time best opening scenes! Poor Chrissy! What a great movie! Any movie that makes your date jump into your lap is a good movie! About a month later one of the movie's harshest critics published a revised opinion praising Speilberg.

When they are loading the boat and the chief is saying goodbye to his wife...

In the background you can hear Quint growling (something like)

"Back, aft.

Front, forward.

If you don't get it right I'll throw you out the little round window on the side!"