Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
big country

Tornado over my house yesterday...

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

So, I have some company over. and 5 kids in the pool, im having a couple cold ones, and it start to get REALLY dark. I tell the kids to GET OUT of the pool cuz some weather is coming in from the North. they listen when weather is coming. LOL anyway, now its hailing and we are under the deck watching the storm.. all of a sudden, I see 3 funnel like clouds right over the house.. I get the kids in the basement, and watch as these 3 funnel type clouds, move together and join forces.. the bottom of the funnel is spinning, you can see the clouds twisting on the bottom. It start to move down to the ground, now Im gettign freaked out and saying, maybe I should go inside. it lasted about 2-3 minutes and the funnel disapated. thank god.. it was pretty surreal, for sure..

then we decide to get drunk.. lol

BC

cwm31.gif 2 days ago in that lightning storm we had, i dodged the bullet TWICE!! Literally i've never seen so many lightning bolts touch down in front of me. I had 2 bolts strike ground within 30 ft of me on me that day and i'll never forget it. I felt like i was in that movie end of days or something.. it was really scary!

i was driving out east from massapequa toward riverhead, road was scary **** LESSSSS, in massapequa im bumpin my radio windows open 2 min's later its hailing,poaring my civic is gettin whipped around by wind can barly see the road

mother nature can be a btch

View PostWatched two form then become one while fishing the north shore last year. Pretty cool.

seen the same thing!

that whole area is a storm magnet they come out of now where and only affect a 3 mile radius..everyone else when i get home says what the hell are you talking about there was no storm..

btw very sporadic weather over the weekend

not a drop of rain after friday in Rockville Centre (or point lookout). Meanwhile I heard Atlantic beach got dumped on Saturday afternoon and the DJ on WBAB said it rained all morning in Babylon on Sunday. I guess it all depends on where you were.

why is it always nassau and suffolk county that gets hit....monday i was coming home from the bronx and hte ground was dry and as soon as i saw the sign "Nassau COunty" the ground was soaked and queens was perfectly fine...i was on the southern state