Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lamimatt

I'm in search of a clean VS250 in black!

10 posts in this topic

I don't know why my posts in the buy sell forum don't receive any bites,did I do something wrong?I don't have lots of money or very in demand fishing stuff but I do have a mint condition Penn 706z with new 50lb Spider wire on it.I also have a Nespresso D290 espresso machine which retails for $500.00 and used for one year.I know there's got to be somebody that loves espresso and Penn 706Z's that has a VS250 in black they would like to trade.

View PostI don't know why my posts in the buy sell forum don't receive any bites,did I do something wrong?I don't have lots of money or very in demand fishing stuff but I do have a mint condition Penn 706z with new 50lb Spider wire on it.I also have a Nespresso D290 espresso machine which retails for $500.00 and used for one year.I know there's got to be somebody that loves espresso and Penn 706Z's that has a VS250 in black they would like to trade.

Matt, I don't think you did anything wrong. Just seems no one is interested in your items as far as trades go. A 706 is kind of a step backwards from a VS 250 and a coffee maker, well, probably not as many espresso drinkers out there as you think.

Don't take this the wrong way as it isn't meant as a put down. You would be better off selling both items and using the cash to buy what you want. Cash is king right now.

Good luck in your quest for a VS.

Chunk i appreciate the reply.What are you looking for cash wise for the VS and what's the serial #?The reason i'm looking to trade is because I don't have the money to throw around right now,but if I can get rid of these things I would be able to do it.Mcleod thank's for your understanding.

whiskersticker I was in hopes that I'd find a person that wanted a 706 and liked espresso that wanted to trade a vs250 for the twocwm27.gifIf I was to sell it seperately I'd ask $190.00.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0