Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
purerockfury

a lake in new jersey some questions...

12 posts in this topic

i'm not trying to give away a spot. but i'm trying to find a lake i can see from a highway. i think i narrowed it down to a couple. just wondering now if either of the ones i'm thinking about are fishable from land. and what can i expect or need to bring with me.

the one i really think is the lake would be gr. sorry if this is too much information.

ok ok i'll be a bit more specific. it's the parkway and you can see it from there. just don't know how to get there and if you can fish there. between where i am and toms river.

between where i am and toms river.

between south amboy and the parkway biggrin.gif thats some stretch of highway. If you're talking about the green one up by you..Id pass on it biggrin.gif

try google maps or MS streets and trips if you have it.

View Postgoing north bound its on teh right hand side right? i forgot the name of it but i heard its fishable

yeah it's on the north bound side. i think it's glendola resovoir or something like that. i didn't want to spot burn cause i know how people are on this site. so since the cat is out of the bag. what info does anyone have on this place? every search i do online comes up blank.

Might be thinking of the reservoir in Brick..."open" to

the public,but fishing limited to 1 or 2 docks. No boats / kayaks.

Brick has a website for more contact info.