Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael P

Crossed another of life's bridges today

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

My oldest graduated from high school today.

It has me thinking back to when I THOUGHT things were tough!

Best of luck to the next generation, they sure have their hands full!

You got a lot of bridges left in ya Mike.

You're gonna get halfway over some of them and give jumping a serious thought.wink.gif

Congrats on the kid, what is he/she gonna do now?

It makes me realize just how long I have known ya Mike.

some day I will figure out how to get Under the Boardwalk on youtube,

and I'll post it.

Congrats and we will see you soon to celebrate.

View PostHe's going to go to community college while he figures all that out for himself.

One of the best things to do- saved myself a lot of coin doing that after I got the boot from my first school icon14.gif

View PostOne of the best things to do- saved myself a lot of coin doing that after I got the boot from my first school icon14.gif

I'm sure Mike is dying to have his kid turn out like you. cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

View PostHe's going to go to community college while he figures all that out for himself.

View PostOne of the best things to do- saved myself a lot of coin doing that after I got the boot from my first school icon14.gif

View PostI'm sure Mike is dying to have his kid turn out like you. cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

cwm27.gif I am another product of Community College after failing double secret probation at my first school. It was the best thing I ever did.

Thanks to a community college, I was able to get a partial academic scholarship my first year and a full boat academic scholarship my second year so I came out with no student debt cwm27.gif Of course I married a woman with three degrees and a boatload of student loan debt redface.gif

Paddy's over at the Outpost bragging about his CC experiences.

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Mike, I'm a BC grad - god only knows how - proving you can still turn out be an idiot no matter where you find yourself matriculating.

Congrats on your son's graduation...for real...

View PostThanks to a community college, I was able to get a partial academic scholarship my first year and a full boat academic scholarship my second year so I came out with no student debt cwm27.gif Of course I married a woman with three degrees and a boatload of student loan debt redface.gif

You are truly moronic. icon14.gif

View PostMy oldest graduated from high school today.

It has me thinking back to when I THOUGHT things were tough!

Best of luck to the next generation, they sure have their hands full!

Congrats Michael. Look at the upside, if he's thinking of college now's a good time for him to spend a few years earning a degree and follow his passion. Hopefully by the time he's finished the economy will be in a better place.

My little sister just graduated from College... now that is a whole different story cwm31.gifcwm31.gifcwm31.gif