Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
echopeus

big O in a Sissy Fight...

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

Or maybe it's one way of saying what Iran is doing with it's election is wrong.....

But if it suites you better to think it's a sissy fight thats fine too. As far as being like Bush, Ahmadinejad knows there is only one person the protesters hate more than himself and that was Bush. You have to remember that those people really do think Bush was this big world war lord.....

John

this country is a big warlord its been thought of us that way for a long long time... cuz we cant let people deal with their own problems... whats funny is we have soooo many problems of our own.. hahaha cwm13.gif

View PostOr maybe it's one way of saying what Iran is doing with it's election is wrong.....

He could have been more forceful than just picking daisies and blowing bubbles.

But if it suites you better to think it's a sissy fight thats fine too. As far as being like Bush, Ahmadinejad knows there is only one person the protesters hate more than himself and that was Bush. You have to remember that those people really do think Bush was this big world war lord.....

Right... and no one 'effed with Bush either.

John

>

Hawker, In your book was this the right move or should we still have kept the Iranians invited? Sure he could have been more forceful but then maybe he would actually BE more like Bush. If you think these people would be protesting had Bush still been office think again. Not saying it's Obama who started this but more or less the lack of Bush coupled with somebody who says they want to work with the Middle East rather than give off the impression they want to rule it.

And I have no argument about Bush being messed with. He was. It was just a point that again the only person those protesters hate more than Ahmadinejad is Bush.

View PostHawker, In your book was this the right move or should we still have kept the Iranians invited? Sure he could have been more forceful but then maybe he would actually BE more like Bush. If you think these people would be protesting had Bush still been office think again. Not saying it's Obama who started this but more or less the lack of Bush coupled with somebody who says they want to work with the Middle East rather than give off the impression they want to rule it.

And I have no argument about Bush being messed with. He was. It was just a point that again the only person those protesters hate more than Ahmadinejad is Bush.

Actually, a 4th of July BBQ with/for the Iranians was just a dumb idea to begin with. Now he looks like an Indian giver.

Anyway... Obama could have gone out and gotten some very strong and influential world support and put pressure down hard on Iran. Of course, someone who isn't going to take a hardline against Iran's nuclear ambition, could care less about political unrest and election issues.

The fact that our President refuses to take a stance on international issues really pisses me off. He cares not a flip for offending the majority of Americans, but when it comes to militant, threatening dictators, he walks on glass...is this really what we've become?

View Post

i think big O is pissed he was compared to bush lol...

He should feel honored.

People can say what they want about Bush, but when it came to making decisions and sticking to them (with a few exceptions), the wooden puppet Obama wouldn't make a pimple on Bush's arse.

View Postthis country is a big warlord its been thought of us that way for a long long time... cuz we cant let people deal with their own problems... whats funny is we have soooo many problems of our own.. hahaha cwm13.gif

except that when it MAKES SENSE to go half way around the world and kick butt, then that is the right thing to do

frankly, as cute as mud huts and grass shacks are- i don't want to live in one unless it is my choice, and only when i am on vacation

View PostHe should feel honored.

People can say what they want about Bush, but when it came to making decisions and sticking to them (with a few exceptions), the wooden puppet Obama wouldn't make a pimple on Bush's arse.

so you hold it against the guy who is doing his level best picking up after your hero if he declines to make the same mistakes?

it has a whole lot more to do with duty than with "feeling honored"

i don't think you have any idea just how much of a shambles your texas wonderboy left in his wake

not for nothin but clinton left this country in shambles that you speak of not bush... i think you need to re-read some of clintons shortcomings of his administration... there are a few things people cry about with bush like war which if you remember correctly... EVERYONE in the us of a wanted after 9/11... i'm not saying bush had his problems i think every president including this numb skull screws up... and who says your going to live in a mud hut???.. and i do belive in war -- its a great control of population growth... -- what i was saying is if you open your eyes up I think you will realize we are one of the poorest countries in the world that isnt a 3rd world nation... let freedom ring... as one article stated more people care about their soap operas and reality shows than what their government is doing in the USofA

LOL!

the funniest part of this thread is that the OP didn't even read the articles he posted or he would have seen the July 4th offers were recisnded before Imadinnerjacket called him Bush. cwm27.gif