Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Inclinejj

Water looking slighty better

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

Wind out of the south..If the wind dies down the water should get flat and clear again by the weekend..

Hit all the usual spots today..didn't fish just took a look around..didn't see any fish get caught

i fished the area where they take all the trash alot of sand has filled in the holes and i fished till dusk for fresh air and some exercise highlight was iran into an old buddy on the beach good to see you terrence

View Posti fished the area where they take all the trash alot of sand has filled in the holes and i fished till dusk for fresh air and some exercise highlight was iran into an old buddy on the beach good to see you terrence

OK, Ray Yee, even though you are using "code", we all know what you typed is a major spot burn, had this been a fishing report or mention of fish I would have had to edit your post. Please respect the site owners request about not burning spots. I know it may seem trivial to some, but it is the policy of this site and one that I not only agree with but must enforce. wink.gif

clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif Thank you SurfHunter. And here is another note that may be of interest to some.. Just a little something I have observed over the years... Typically the guys who are the most successful are the guys that say the least...