Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
basenjib123

Has there ever been

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

a lazier player than Ortiz? I mean a well known player. I cannot think of anyone that is/was lazier than this guy. The guy is barely at first base when a towering fly ball is dropped by the opponent. I don't care what anyone says ...HE IS FAT AND LAZY!! but I am still glad he is starting to hit a few HRs.

View Posta lazier player than Ortiz? I mean a well known player. I cannot think of anyone that is/was lazier than this guy. The guy is barely at first base when a towering fly ball is dropped by the opponent. I don't care what anyone says ...HE IS FAT AND LAZY!! but I am still glad he is starting to hit a few HRs.

How long have you been watching the Red Sox, if I may ask? Did you only start watching last August? headscratch.gif

I would have to guess the first sox game I ever watched or listened to was in the late 1960's. Manny was lazy but not as bad as Ortiz. I have seen some lazy players in those 40 years but nothing as bad as this guy.

View Post Manny was lazy but not as bad as Ortiz. I have seen some lazy players in those 40 years but nothing as bad as this guy.

You can't be serious. kooky.gif

Ortiz was trying, at least, when he was in that bad stretch (which he still hasn't completely broken out of). Manny just flat-out quit last year as a ploy to get traded--taking 3 from Rivera with the tying run on third, never taking the bat off his shoulder.