Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sea Flat

Wanna fish tomorrow AM?

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

Sorry for the late notice, but I had a fishing buddy back out on me last minute. If anyone would like to go out really early tomorrow (Thursday) morning please let me know. My boat is in Fiddler's Cove in North Falmouth. I am planning on going to the Elizabeth Islands. Thinking I will leave around 4-4:30am or so and be back around 8:30-9.

FYI- I have a 19' Seaswirl Striper Center Console

PM me

View PostSorry for the late notice, but I had a fishing buddy back out on me last minute. If anyone would like to go out really early tomorrow (Thursday) morning please let me know. My boat is in Fiddler's Cove in North Falmouth. I am planning on going to the Elizabeth Islands. Thinking I will leave around 4-4:30am or so and be back around 8:30-9.

FYI- I have a 19' Seaswirl Striper Center Console

PM me

Good luck, i'm gonna be out myself potentially in that area too. the weather this past week has given me some serious cabin fever..

my buddies 17' lund explorer w/ a zuki tiller... doesn't look like much but man that is one seaworthy boat, we get a lot of funny looks from folks in bigger boats, but she can hold her own and thensome... planning on splashing around 5am but still not sure where exactly were goin, might end up on the other side of BBay. Seaflat, if you are ever in need of someone to come along, shoot me a pm as i'm always up for a day on the water, particularly since my 14' grumman is a wee bit small for the salt (wife still saying no on a nice 17-18 CC).

Hey Seaflat,

I would love to get out with you sometime! The Season is in full swing at the B&B now so cant make it in the am but sometime soon!

Cabin fever is an understatement!! Seems like the wind and rain took the best part of the season from us! I still got out but my little boat doesnt like the wind! My best fish came from shore! My best days (30+ fish)from the boat!

Good luck and hope to join you in the near future!smile.gif

Hey Sea Flat,

I'm heading over to Hadley's harbor tomorrow on a sail boat but will have a small inflatable with motor to get out and about. Can you recommend any areas close by? Any help would be much appreciated.

View PostHey Seaflat,

I would love to get out with you sometime! The Season is in full swing at the B&B now so cant make it in the am but sometime soon!

Cabin fever is an understatement!! Seems like the wind and rain took the best part of the season from us! I still got out but my little boat doesnt like the wind! My best fish came from shore! My best days (30+ fish)from the boat!

Good luck and hope to join you in the near future!smile.gif

Definitely. Love to fish the Elizabeths. I could get out on an evening if you are available. Keep in touch.

View PostHey Sea Flat,

I'm heading over to Hadley's harbor tomorrow on a sail boat but will have a small inflatable with motor to get out and about. Can you recommend any areas close by? Any help would be much appreciated.

If I were you I would just go around Naushon Island and cast into the rocks. That will be nice and close to Hadley's and there have been some fish around there too.

Good Luck

Wish I could join you! I will be at the Cape in late July - late August and would love the opportunity to fish with you. Looked through your posts and it appears you are a Cape fishing guru.

Cheers,

Joe

Guru is a very strong term for me. I live on the Cape and have my whole life, but I am far from a guru.

PM when you come down and we will go out and try some fishing, but do not expect anything I am no charter captain. I do get the skunk from time to time. smile.gif