Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roccuslineatus1

WTS/ WTT NEW Aquaskinz Bags and Dry Top

22 posts in this topic

I have the following NEW Aquaskinz products for sale or consider trades for BM's and Hab's Sr's.. 1 NEW Aquaskinz large lure bag with 10 tubes, $100.. 1 NEW Aquaskinz small lure bag with 3 tubes, $50.. 1 NEW Aquaskinz large belt bag, $30.. 1 NEW with tags, Aquaskinz Extreme Dry Top, size XL, $190.. Thanks, Dan

View PostI have the following NEW Aquaskinz products for sale or consider trades for BM's and Hab's Sr's.. 1 NEW Aquaskinz large lure bag with 10 tubes, $100.. 1 NEW Aquaskinz small lure bag with 3 tubes, $50.. 1 NEW Aquaskinz large belt bag, $30.. 1 NEW with tags, Aquaskinz Extreme Dry Top, size XL, $190.. Thanks, Dan

looking for the small bag i have bm's and habs sr's what would it take to get the bag in other words what exactly are you looking for...

interesting went through my bm stack of lures and my box of dannies are gone dont know what happened but i have older bm needles new,bm atoms and jrs,bm cowboys and bm 2 oz darters all new oh and one old but new bm jointed eely sorry no dannys right now...also have hab sr stuff if none of this interests you maybe can work something out for both bags also have fixter

Im sure we can work something out for both bags if thats the route you want to go. I fish from boat but will trade for plugs for the collection. Basically $100. worth of lures for the large bag and $50. worth for the small. Thanks, Dan

Hey Capt, I paid $125. for the large bag and $60. for the small. I'm sure it's gonna cost me a bit to ship. How does the bunker, herring, blue scaled cowboys and Lrg green/white atom sound. Thanks, Dan

View PostHey Capt, I paid $125. for the large bag and $60. for the small. I'm sure it's gonna cost me a bit to ship. How does the bunker, herring, blue scaled cowboys and Lrg green/white atom sound. Thanks, Dan

i paid about $210 for that group ..also just to let you know the green and white atom does have a hook pointer otherwise new...maybe you can throw in a kicker do you have aquaskinz bucktail holder or even some ss lures to offset the price difference

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0