Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hudson striper

Eyes

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

I am just starting to make my own top water plugs . I did a search but could not find anything for where I could purchase the eyes . I did make a couple that I painted the eyes but the ones I see on here look much more inpressive . thanks for any help .

There are a number of plug building supply places that sell the 3D eyes that a number of people use. You might try taxidermy places for the fancier ones.

Jigman

View PostI am just starting to make my own top water plugs . I did a search but could not find anything for where I could purchase the eyes . I did make a couple that I painted the eyes but the ones I see on here look much more inpressive . thanks for any help .

How many do you need? What color? What diameter? Stick on? Plastic 3D? Dolls eyes? Animal eyes? Cats eyes? I can let you have a few till you can find them to order.

View PostHow many do you need? What color? What diameter? Stick on? Plastic 3D? Dolls eyes? Animal eyes? Cats eyes? I can let you have a few till you can find them to order.

I found a place that I can order them from ..... I just thought it was crazy to put in an order for $5 but the wife ordered them . I guess she got tired of listening to me . Again , I appreciate the offer . Hopefully I'll get time to build a couple for the Cape in Sept so the blues can destroy them.