Trade myG2 tiger(s) for BM jrs

FishNH

View PostDo you have atiger in school bus? I have some BM jrs.

Carlos

Sorry Carlos. I have rainbow, purple/blue top silver sides, chartruese, green scaled mullet, white/redhead, wonderbread, yellow pink stripe.

If Roland doesn't trade with me, I have the raccon in his thread new with a chip. I also have a parrot jr that is used a couple of pointers but decent shape. If you wanted to work something out I like chart or yellow. I would like a tiger.

Thanks Chris

View PostIf Roland doesn't trade with me, I have the raccon in his thread new with a chip. I also have a parrot jr that is used a couple of pointers but decent shape. If you wanted to work something out I like chart or yellow. I would like a tiger.

Thanks Chris

Very possible smile.gif

View Postsure post a pic and I know you want the rainbow smile.gif so make a specific offer.

thanks, Dave

I am gone till tomorrow evening can post pics then. I bought them in the bst Friday got them today and they are sweet. A40's are herring,copper,green, and the jr is blue cloud. All new never had hooks no eyes. Interested in rainbow and wonderbread. I am sure I can find a couple other things to choose from.Will post pics tomorrow evening if still available. Thanks

View PostI am gone till tomorrow evening can post pics then. I bought them in the bst Friday got them today and they are sweet. A40's are herring,copper,green, and the jr is blue cloud. All new never had hooks no eyes. Interested in rainbow and wonderbread. I am sure I can find a couple other things to choose from.Will post pics tomorrow evening if still available. Thanks

I saw them they are sweet. you got a great deal on them too.