Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rwilhelm

Good sites to download music

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

The thread about the 1.9 million fine got me thinking about what legal sites are good for downloading. What sites have the cheapest price per song? I know there is Itunes not sure what else is out there and which are good.

You can download all the music you want free of charge and virus-free from a host of places: torrent sites (i.e.:bay of the pirates) or from remote repositories (i.e.: mega upload).

The cardinal rule being to scan whatever you download before you unzip it.

This applies to not only music, but movies, games, ...

* this is for educational purposes only and shouldn't be used to break any state or federal laws wink.gif

View PostPony up and pay the $19 for Limewire pro...

3,287 songs to date and not a hint of a virus.

Do you use them with Itunes???? Curious, compared to buk a song, $20 is very interesting.

I use legal sounds. .09 per song It is over seas, probably illegal but I feel better that I am paying something vs stealing for nothing.

I recommend you stick to torrents since they are less risky. Like someone else mention, use thepiratebay since their server is located in Sweden and the tracker is legal there regardless of content and US have no jurisdiction there. Many companies have tried to take them down and all have failed.

View PostI recommend you stick to torrents since they are less risky. Like someone else mention, use thepiratebay since their server is located in Sweden and the tracker is legal there regardless of content and US have no jurisdiction there. Many companies have tried to take them down and all have failed.

Is registration required to download?

Chris