Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Dad

I'm taking today and tomorrow off

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

the baked on dishes, mixing bowls, and cookie sheets my wife left for me can wait

The kids Summer vaca starts wed, so i better rest up

Father's day is hereby declared a 3 day holiday highfive.gif

View Poston a side note:

amanda88

hmmm....ya think it's him cwm13.gif

Nah, not crazy enuf.

If he comes back as a she, smart money says it's either Amy Beerhouse or Courtney Hate. wink.gif

welp....it's about time to head lakeside w/the kids...been coaching rather than fishing myself, may be able to get some in today once they're set up

minutia update to follow wink.gif

Enjoy yourself Dad. That stuff can all wait. Last day of school for me today, but I'm at the night gig now and will be here all day tomorrow and most of Wednesday. I'll take it while I can get it. Next week we're camping and hitting IBSP from Monday afternoon until Friday. Stop by and I'll feed your crew.

View PostHave a good couple of days, my friend. I'm taking off, Thurs, Fri., and Monday.

I need to get me a couple a cows.biggrin.gif

good luck icon14.gif

by the looks of this place i may have to get back on the job tomorrow cwm27.gif

View PostEnjoy yourself Dad. That stuff can all wait. Last day of school for me today, but I'm at the night gig now and will be here all day tomorrow and most of Wednesday. I'll take it while I can get it. Next week we're camping and hitting IBSP from Monday afternoon until Friday. Stop by and I'll feed your crew.

not sure I'll be down there this year....2bills for the permit, then fuel costs to feel like I'm getting my two bills worth

probably just gonna down size my gear and fish local this year icon14.gif

but thanks anyway wink.gif

minutia update:

my wife and I decided to tap our emergency fund to have some fun this year...after losing a camping/fishing season last year to the TX fiasco we're not going to lose another over tight conditions money wise....the worst that will happen is we go into the red a little....the kids are getting older, so we've declared this season a valid enough reason to use the savings for things other than what we saved it for...might not be the 'smartest' thing to do, but dad will make it up over the winter one way or another wink.gif

Fishing and playing on the beach (and in the woods) is back on beers.gif