Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
binkthefisher

Pocket Fisherman Challenge

Rate this topic

81 posts in this topic

View PostMy bro gave it to me for as a gag gift.....me.....I'm loading it with braid and going for sumtin big.....it will probably explode.....but it may make a good vid

I'm going to do the same with a pen rod when i pull the trigger on buying one, but that's not original like your idea, seems some decent fish have been landed on the pen.

Maybe i should take part in your challenge

View PostCool.....let's say anyone that catches a fish with one over the next year is in "The Pocket-Fisherman Challenge".....will need proof.....vid or pic?

I have a youtube channel so i'll end up posting a vid(s)...but can do either

how much $ and where did he get it...I have a small spool a braid sitting right here on my desk just begging for something like this icon14.gif

Bink - You should set up on the beach with that toilet he gave ya, and the pocket fisherman.

Things are a little different in WVa, ain't they?

I could tell that you and you're bro are close. wink.gif

View PostBink - You should set up on the beach with that toilet he gave ya, and the pocket fisherman.

Things are a little different in WVa, ain't they?

I could tell that you and you're bro are close. wink.gif

Ha ha

As much as I can get on the thing at 30 lbs, Ron Popiel's version, fishing from shore.....I do not know where he got it or the cost...I know a TOG spot where this should work just fine. Problem is gonna be not overcasting if I take it out front.....anybody know how to mag/pimp out a pocket-fisherman?

View PostMy bro gave it to me for as a gag gift.....me.....I'm loading it with braid and going for sumtin big.....it will probably explode.....but it may make a good vid

Pocket Fisherman don't handle braid well. Fill it with Fireline. wink.gif

View PostHa ha

As much as I can get on the thing at 30 lbs, Ron Popiel's version, fishing from shore.....I do not know where he got it or the cost...I know a TOG spot where this should work just fine. Problem is gonna be not overcasting if I take it out front.....anybody know how to mag/pimp out a pocket-fisherman?

cheat'n already and we didn't even start yet cwm13.gif

though i'd imagine a top guide replacement should be in the rules for the braid right?

found in on the web....29 plus 8 for shipping....gonna try to hunt down a cheaper price and/or a sponsor cwm27.gif

read > 'sponsor' folks....picture your name on my back as i hold up a muskie caught on the gear you funded wink.gif