Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TLDig

Sometimes You Gotta Laugh

Rate this topic

34 posts in this topic

or else cry your ass off and put a bullet in your brain.

somehow, i manage to keep laughing.

i swear to you all, someday, somehow.... i'm going to catch a break.

i mean it.

and when i do.... watch out... cause i'll probably get struck by lightning or something.

i truly believe that if it weren't for bad luck, i'd have no luck at all. who knew that those hillbillies had it right all along?

It's been said, laughter is the best medicine. I usually count my blessings, when the going gets tough. It seems to work for me. Hang in there Tammy.smile.gif

I should be seeing a surgeon very soon.

The surgery they did on my stomach is coming undone, and causing more problems than it was supposed to fix when it was done just a little over a year ago.

Soon it will be back in the hospital, back on the liquid diet, back on the no doing anything train....

Until then, no lifting, no playing, no karate, no rough-housing, no chunky food, no nothing.... and straight to the ER if I get stomach pains or a fever.

Wooohoooooo!

Just gotta keep smiling is all... even though I can't begin to tell you how bummed about it I really am.

View PostI should be seeing a surgeon very soon.

The surgery they did on my stomach is coming undone, and causing more problems than it was supposed to fix when it was done just a little over a year ago.

Soon it will be back in the hospital, back on the liquid diet, back on the no doing anything train....

Until then, no lifting, no playing, no karate, no rough-housing, no chunky food, no nothing.... and straight to the ER if I get stomach pains or a fever.

Wooohoooooo!

Just gotta keep smiling is all... even though I can't begin to tell you how bummed about it I really am.

Damn, Tam, you're in a hell of a rough patch. You're in a heck of a lot better spot than a lot of people, you have thousands of friends here who all have your back! icon14.gif

I'll say a prayer for you while I'm out clamming this afternoon, seems to always work best when i'm on the water.

View Postkids fishing pics are always way better than puppies or kitties.

every time.

look... biggrin.gif I'm smiling!

smile.gif

hang in there Tam...a break has to be coming your way...

The lottery kiddo. Yer overdue for a break. Whenever things get really down for me, I take a dollar and pick some numbers. Say a little prayer, and have a little daydream of what you could do with the winnings. It helps to get yer mind off ****, even for just a few minutes.

Hi Tammy -

I don't have enough posts to PM but I wanted to check up on how you're doing.

I'm a friend of Striper53 who thought/spoke so highly of you. Just wanted to send some good juju your way for whatever's going on now - and lately, you've gotten more than your share. Atta Girl on it's way.

Cheers - Joanne (jt)