Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gilbey

So, What's your Weekend Plans? - June 20, 21

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

I have 70 people coming to my house on Saturday (in the rain) for a wedding reception. I'm doing all the food, so I am wiped out for fishing probably all weekend. Although if the rain settles down I might sneak out for some Father's Day smallie scouting wink.gif . Striped fish will have to wait until midweek....be warned wiley fishes cwm13.gif .

So what are your plans for the weekend?

Good luck and safe fishing to all who venture out this weekend. And Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there. Take Dad fishing if you can icon14.gif .

Alan

More work around the house, and my wife is getting a tooth pulled on saturday. Combined with rain all weekend and reports of most fish in the area having moved off, its not looking like a promising weekend. I'm in the process of tying up some new bunker patterns to fish around the rocks and eelgrass though, so hopefully I'll get a chance to prove everyone wrong. At a minimum I'll post up some pictures of my new ties.

My Dad is coming down to the Keys to spend a week fishing and catching up. I have not seen him for 7 years and figured life is too short and one never knows what tomorrow will bring. (plus hes getting old). My to boys will also be joining us for the later half of his visit. We will be fishing daily........an activity...thankfully ALL of us enjoy!

Good luck tomorrow Gilby! Hope you can get out and make some casts!smile.gif