Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
R.R. Bridge Fisher

How About That Weather!

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

looks like I'll be going to bass pro this weekend! This rain is a killer.All my fishing gear is ready to go and the lawn is perfect so all I need is a break in this weather! If not bass pro here I come!drool.gif

I have enough stuff for ten lifetimes why do I feel I need to Buy more?kooky.gif

anybody else have this problem??

I can live with some rain showers. It's the 10-20 East Wind 4-8' swells with 2'-3' chop over the next few days that gets me. What a bummer man.

Tonight

E winds 15 to 20 kt. Waves 1 foot or less... except up to 4 ft at the Outer Harbor entrance. Patchy fog. Showers. Vsby 1 to 3 nm.

Fri

E winds 10 to 15 kt. Waves 1 foot or less... except up to 4 ft at the Outer Harbor entrance. Showers... mainly in the morning. Patchy fog in the morning with vsby 1 to 3 nm.

Fri Night

E winds 5 to 10 kt. Waves 1 foot or less... except up to 4 ft at the Outer Harbor entrance. A chance of showers.

Sat

Se winds around 5 kt...becoming E in the afternoon. Waves 1 to 2 ft.

Sat Night

E winds around 10 kt...becoming NE with gusts up to 20 kt after midnight. Waves 2 to 3 ft. Showers likely with a chance of tstms in the evening... then showers likely after midnight.

Sun

NE winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 20 kt. Waves 2 to 3 ft...except up to 7 ft at the Outer Harbor entrance. A chance of showers.

Mon

N winds around 15 kt with gusts up to 20 kt. Waves 2 to 3 ft. A chance of showers.

View PostI heart.gif fishing in the rain & drizzle. Keeps most of the yahoo's away. smile.gif

I would agree, but with the poor weather I ahve to keep the kids busy, no time for fishing when they are cooped up driving mom mad.biggrin.gif

View PostI would agree, but with the poor weather I ahve to keep the kids busy, no time for fishing when they are cooped up driving mom mad.biggrin.gif

Just throw a couple of buck at them and send em all to the mall!

View PostJust throw a couple of buck at them and send em all to the mall!

couple bux???? Perhaps you don't have teen/pre-teen daughters, that's a $150 minimum.