Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TACKLE JUNKIE

*Stoopid Post

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

It's been brought to my attention that a member here wanted a way to start a thread that would get hi-jacked and contain only stoopid postings.

I've been asked ( by a person of hi ranking) to address this problem and find a quick, easy solution. Guess what? I have!

I happen to agree with my fellow SoL member that it would be nice to signal in a way that this is a matter of some stoopid and only immature, stoopid responses may apply!

The answer.............the *.........yes, number 8 on the keypad. What you need to do is start your thread with the * in the Title. This will signal to all members that a stoopid response is required by a stoopid member who is in need of our help.

As I have always stated, "I'm here to help"!

.................enjoy your rainy afternoon......TACKLE JUNKIE

View PostIt's been brought to my attention that a member here wanted a way to start a thread that would get hi-jacked and contain only stoopid postings.

I've been asked ( by a person of hi ranking) to address this problem and find a quick, easy solution. Guess what? I have!

I happen to agree with my fellow SoL member that it would be nice to signal in a way that this is a matter of some stoopid and only immature, stoopid responses may apply!

The answer.............the *.........yes, number 8 on the keypad. What you need to do is start your thread with the * in the Title. This will signal to all members that a stoopid response is required by a stoopid member who is in need of our help.

As I have always stated, "I'm here to help"!

.................enjoy your rainy afternoon......TACKLE JUNKIE

*You down wit OPP?

whoooooooooooooooa Nelly.

don't bring me into this stoopid.

i just logged on and was wondering what the **** all the *s were for.

besides, i'm a dick... not a member of high ranking.

personally i think if you want a serious answer, ask a serious question... and probably not in Stoooopid World.

how ****ing hard is that?

View Postwhoooooooooooooooa Nelly.

don't bring me into this stoopid.

i just logged on and was wondering what the **** all the *s were for.

besides, i'm a dick... not a member of high ranking.

personally i think if you want a serious answer, ask a serious question... and probably not in Stoooopid World.

how ****ing hard is that?

Apparently, remarkably ****ing hard.