Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mack1703

WTB or Trade for a Lami 132 1m.

7 posts in this topic

Anyone on Long Island have a Lami 132 1m they are looking to get rid of? Must be in excellent condition and built solid. I can do cash or cash and plugs. I have a signed Habs, Chumbucket and other cool plugs that I could throw into a trade.

I have a SSU 10M extended to 11' if your interested. Took it out twice to test it. Only getting rid of it because I have 2 rods that throw the same weight. If ya wanna check it out I'm about 5 miles from you.....

View PostI have a SSU 10M extended to 11' if your interested. Took it out twice to test it. Only getting rid of it because I have 2 rods that throw the same weight. If ya wanna check it out I'm about 5 miles from you.....

Mack, if you have the time, check out this rod. I have the same one and if you take this rod, your gonna love it. Works a bucktail great and you can can work a pencil just by twitching the rod. No need to "whip" it like a GSB. Can handle any fish as well.

View PostI have a SSU 10M extended to 11' if your interested. Took it out twice to test it. Only getting rid of it because I have 2 rods that throw the same weight. If ya wanna check it out I'm about 5 miles from you.....

I am interested. I am guessing that you built it? Which is fine because I have heard many good things about your rods. Around how much weight would you say you can comfortably throw with it? What are you looking to get for it?

View PostI am interested. I am guessing that you built it? Which is fine because I have heard many good things about your rods. Around how much weight would you say you can comfortably throw with it? What are you looking to get for it?

I can vouch for Lou's work He working on my 5th Lami built by him and that SS rod he built is sweet I saw it last weekend

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0