Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Robert Williams

Honest question or dishonest cheap shot via innuendo

Rate this topic

68 posts in this topic

View Postpunk to me the whole issue of cheap and dishonest hinges in whether it's a head scratcher to hear that a girl who dropped out,

and has been traveling, is graduating ON TIME... not even a session of summer school.

in order to think it's slimy to ponder if strings were pulled,

you must first dismiss out of hand that there is anything supicious with her graduating on time.

Um... did she in fact 'drop out', or is this just a 'cheap and dishonest' attempt at hyperbole?

As I asked before, "Do you know for 'fact', that she, Bristol, did not receive tutoring/alternative teaching that "satisfied their requirements in order to graduate", or is this just an 'assumption' pulled out of some obscure Orifice...."

Come to think about it, one of the Students that Graduated in my Daughters Class wasn't even a Senior, she was a Junior who had achieved all the necessary Credits to Graduate. Obviously there is something suspicious with her graduating as she dropped out and never finished High School......

View PostRegarding Sarah Palin's daughter:

"between giving birth and going on tour with her Mom could she REALLY have graduated? Or did the Governor's office just call up and order a Diploma?"

So the poll is simply yes or no. Is this an deliberate insinuation of gubernatorial wrong doing and abuse of power without anything to back it up or just an honest question?

Why not start a poll about this post.......

View Postand Willow was the only one who hasn't been used as a political prop.

until now, when it became politicially expedient to tell America that young willow was the tramp in question.

and ask people if they believe FNM called Willow a tramp.

View PostWhy don't you ask Gov. Palin yourself? That way, you get the truth you so deperately seek. Go here: http://www.gov.state.ak.us/govmail.php]

We are getting tired of the constant back and forth bickering now.

The last thing he wants is the truth. It seems the game plan is to keep pumping out manure about the Palins untill normal people just give up calling him on it, making him the, uh, winner???

View Post

I have been told it's not reasonable to have suspicions,

but haven't been told WHY I shouldn't.

And where would be your hard evidence? Because you cant come up with anything other than conjecture we should assume strings were attached?

Your view is no better then those whose disagree but you cant let that be...

View PostThe last thing he wants is the truth. It seems the game plan is to keep pumping out manure about the Palins untill normal people just give up calling him on it, making him the, uh, winner???

Make that wiener.....sounds more like him..

View PostToo much time in front of the computer with a fascination towards the Palin family. Get a life.

She's got good boobs.....makes him jealous.....you know what they say about jealousy...(keeps him up at night)..kooky.gifkooky.gifkooky.gif

Are the kids safe?

3146561518_841e78464b.jpg?v=0

Yeah, Their safe! Momma can shoot and the little tyke in the picture is now grown up and is serving in Iraq with a Stryker Brigade. Her son, will be returning home.

cwm27.gif

So Robert Williams starts a poll thread to ask a question,

all all Team Republican has to back his play are personal attacks.

I WIN.

I will use your own faulty logic,

If I attack Palin out of fear,

then it's the same fear that makes you attack me.

you can't beat me with logic,

I show you the foolishness your belief system is predicated upon.

so all you can do is attack me with insults.

I WIN.

View PostPerhaps you should hold yourself to the same standards that you expect everyone else to meet. headscratch.gif

agreed,

RW will insist that I hold a standard much higher than he sets for himself.

I do what you suggest and will expect more of myself than I do of others.