Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gamakatsu

Another Republican sex fiend

Rate this topic

102 posts in this topic

As opposed to NO VALUES like most leftists? Moral relativism at its best. Funny how quickly we've forgotten Senator Edwards, the Breck Girl, and his wife stricken with cancer and him running through the motel hallway with his pants around his ankles. And a bunch of you lefties loved him. Too funny.cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif But, hey, he never preached to anybody about staying true to your wife, so I guess its ok.cwm27.gif

Seriously, politicians, like rock stars seem to have women coming after them quite often. The women seem attracted to the power. Some guys are inherantly weaker than others and so many of them of both parties get caught in affairs or "Monkey Business". Too funny and too human.

View Post

So Palins daughter really is a sl*t?

Now that is funny.

No, that is idiotic. Out of context as well. Nice try for a novice, though.

View PostSee, the thing here is that as a conservative, I don't want a mommy, I want a president.

well I agree with you on that score.....

except I REALLY don't want her to be President.

But this shows why family values candidates are such a misnomer...

generally speaking a good politician is an absentee parent, and usually spouse. So while beating their chests about family values they often ignore their kids and cheat on their spouses.

in MOST cases I would say that a mother is better able to compensate for a father who is MIA. It's hard to know what the family dynamic is within the Palin household, and how much their children were deprived by having a Mom who was so career driven....

but based on Bristol's decisions, it seems she craved attention.

View PostI guess that makes it a little better. Ensign was allegedly banging the woman married to his administrative assistant while temporarily separated from his wife. His political future does not look good.

yeah, IF he was really separated, he was still banging a married woman.

View Post You don't know that all cutting humor has a spark of truth in it?

View PostNo, that is idiotic

Each of your posts has a kernel of truth in it. Much like each cow patty has a kernel of corn in it. Once you pick out the corn however, all that is left is the poop. And nobody is eating the corn biggrin.gif although you do seem a bit peckish.

View Post

Each of your posts has a kernel of truth in it.

If I wanted your opinion, I woulda' pulled your leash. Off with you now, before you step in it again. p-u.

cwm27.gif

View PostAt least you get it. Rudy cheated on his wife, but it was nothing more than a little political manure to toss around because he did not run on a platform of family values. The guys that do on that platform should be held to a higher standard.

Ah.....so, if someone has no "family values", then his/her infidelity is just peachy keen, huh? I guess it's that good old lib thing, "if it feels good, do it and to hell with the consequences", huh? You libs sure do have a strange assed way of thinking.rolleyes.gif

pennman,

apparently Family Values Politicians think the same way.....

the do drugs, have gay sex, cheat on their wives because it feels good,

just like the libs....

the difference seems to be they have no leadership skills,

and the ONLY reason they can think of to get people to vote for them, is selling rubes on a morality they don't possess.

and paying LIP SERVICE to this morality is all that is required for their supporters to feel morally superior.

View PostAh.....so, if someone has no "family values", then his/her infidelity is just peachy keen, huh? I guess it's that good old lib thing, "if it feels good, do it and to hell with the consequences", huh? You libs sure do have a strange assed way of thinking.rolleyes.gif

Do I need crayons? It becomes a PERSONAL matter, not a political one. However, if a guy preaches about strong family on a regular basis and rails about Clinton's behavior, don't you think he has a larger shoes to fill. Think Eliot Spitzer so that the political blinders come off. Do you think he would have resigned if his past did not include prosecuting prostitution cases? H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E is the operative word here.

View PostDo I need crayons? H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E is the operative word here.

Actually, you need your bug with as much pregnant pause as your "hypocrite".... image.01.gifMaybe that would give you some time to think.

Fact is, we are all HYPOCRITES, but when we justify it, we shirk our duty to rectify it....and we then we fail to recognize there actually are family values...

Ah.....so, if someone has no "family values", then his/her infidelity is just peachy keen, huh

If only this were really true. Unfortunately, the Democrats DO preach strength of family, value of marriage (of any kind), honesty and transpareny...and then they don't heed any of it. "Family Values" was a catch phrase that sticks in one's mind and is easy to recall so it gets regurgitated often by critics. (When was the last time a politician actually used it?) The only difference here is that there are no real public expectations of the Democrats to be moral and they kindly live up to it.

family values are practiced at the family level.

it's hard for any party to try to define and defend them at the legislative level, other than no-brainers like "don't dork your daughter" and "there should be no such thing as uncle dad."