Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChasingTales

Clambrela

Rate this topic

63 posts in this topic

Do I need One?tongue.gif Its knida hard to fit into my bag. I know of its application cause we have been over it so much, but how do you guy carry it with you? Is there a foldaway one that you can open and it locks in place? Thanks for all the help in advancecwm27.gif

I carry mine over my head that way I get some protection when it rains and some entertainment when I'm bored - it's like a mobile. biggrin.gif I wouldn't discuss what happens when I'm hungry but think of picking apples. frown.gif

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif I like that ideahighfive.gif

View PostI carry mine over my head that way I get some protection when it rains and some entertainment when I'm bored - it's like a mobile. biggrin.gif I wouldn't discuss what happens when I'm hungry but think of picking apples. frown.gif

View PostVS makes a clambrella bag. Only $1000.00 bucks.

It's the best, ever.

The guy that designed the VS Clambrella Bag sold the design and started a new company. He re-engineered the Clambrella Bag fixing a few flaws in the process. The new bag sells for $1,200 but there's a 10 month wait for delivery. The new bag is reportedly much better than the old bag.

It might be worth it. if it's good quality and works good

View PostThe guy that designed the VS Clambrella Bag sold the design and started a new company. He re-engineered the Clambrella Bag fixing a few flaws in the process. The new bag sells for $1,200 but there's a 10 month wait for delivery. The new bag is reportedly much better than the old bag.

Is anyone making a clam pencil?

I bet that would be cool. Nothing excites the heart like a gaggle (or is it herd) of clams bust the surface. Love to see nervous clam pods.heart.gif

Surprised someone is not doing these, although they are a biotch to try and turn.......... and handcarved clams.....well you know about those.cwm13.gif

View PostIs anyone making a clam pencil?

I bet that would be cool. Nothing excites the heart like a gaggle (or is it herd) of clams bust the surface. Love to see nervous clam pods.heart.gif

Surprised someone is not doing these, although they are a biotch to try and turn.......... and handcarved clams.....well you know about those.cwm13.gif

Just bend the metal lips, and your clambrella rig will run real shallow. You can almost walk the clam with it.

*HEADS UP GUYS!*

I just received an email from a friend who says his New style Clambrella Bag was stolen while he was running back and forth on the beach trying to impart the proper action to his Clambrella Rig. He is offering a $10,000 reward to the person that impales the perpetrators severed head on a stick as a warning to anyone/everyone else that would even think about stealing someone else's Clambrella Bag. The bag was the 12 Clambrella Rig model and was filled with 12 brand new never fished Clambrella Rigs.

View PostJust bend the metal lips, and your clambrella rig will run real shallow. You can almost walk the clam with it.

Everyone knows you don't touch the lips, beatin.gif you adjust the line tie point down if you want it to ride higher. I'm amazed at the amount of misinformation given out on this site. icon24.gif Fine tuning a Clambrella rig is serious stuff. cwm15.gif Carry on.

I thinks its a Pod of clams. but a clam pencil might work.

View PostIs anyone making a clam pencil?

I have to give it a try

View PostOn the days when the bass won't even hit on the clambrella rig, try a strip of Uncle Josh 240 or gulp shrimp...its deadly.