Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sumo

Ultimate Bottom Fishing Setup FS

6 posts in this topic

Rod = Custom wrapped Lamiglas MB1143F Black cut down to 7'6" with size 14 tip. Acid/spiral wrapped 8 Guides + Tip are all Fuji SIC. Built by well-known rod builder, PM if you want to know as I do not believe he is on this site. Thread colors are Metallic Blue and Skyblue to match Reel. Used on 4 trips.

Reel = Daiwa Saltiga 30T Narrow spool version with 250yd+ 50lb Powerpro in moss green. Reel has upgraded drags and bearings upgraded by Tunatoys. Reel is cosmetically a 9 and mechanically a 10. It has been used for two seasons but used sparingly because I have other reels. Have bag/papers/clamp/box.

This combo is great for 10-12oz for blackfish, 18-24oz for bottom baitfishing, and jigging 8-12oz for seabass/tilefish.

Items are located in Nassau County Long Island. Would rather not ship. Willing to make arrangements.

I paid $425 for the rod and $400 for reel w/upgrades. Would like $700 for the combo. Pictures available upon request. Thank you.

-SUMO

Edit:

PM's have been sent with some questions. Hope this answers them.

1. I have fished 550-650 feet of water with this setup and never had a problem with having not enough line, even with scope.

2. Pics will be added tonight.

3. I will cut the price a bit if you take more than one of my items for sale.

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0