Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
minivin5

Upperdecked...

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

View PostThat's pinchin a loaf in the water tank right!? biggrin.gif

Yupcwm27.gif Lots of fun for the recipient weeks of stinky brown water till you figure it out, dip net time upck.gif

View PostAnyone here ever upperdecked someone or have you been the victim of an upperdeckingbiggrin.gif

Yes! When I was in the CG.... Left the deckies a little gift in the deck berthing head. highfive.gif

Best part was some little deck ape tried to get us engineers back and fell while in the act and shattered the tank lid.

cwm27.gif

I caught my good friend giving an upperdecker to the host of a party.

All 235lbs. of him, precariously perched on the tank, a corner of the sink and his leg bracing on the toilet seat.

Funny sight that we still laugh about 10 years later.

Never an upper decker. I have Saran wrapped the toilet at a few parties. Lift the seat, cover the entire bowl with Saran Wrap, nice and tight. Party gets going, the beer starts flowing and some breaks the seal. Sounds like yer playing a drum fromt he pee bouncing off the saran wrap.

View PostTurds aren't toys, *** is wrong with you, were you raised in the ape house?

apes don't bother with all that. they just fling the **** straight outta the sweet heart.

About once a month somebody would nail bowl in this little dive bar in Stanhope called Tonys.

We did Ketchup pack the toilets at work one daycwm27.gif