This won't end well....

Rate this topic

that is my official position on the Palin/Letterman fiasco

Letterman made a stupid and tasteless joke about Bristol Palin.

Sarah, tasting favorable press runs in, and throws her 14 year old into the spotlight, insisting it was Willow who was the brunt of the joke and NOT Bristol, the unwed teen who has started a career lecturing on casual sex.

The next stop will of course be a couple loons on the left who will inevitably push back and star spying and digging, to find evidence of Willow being sexually active....

and sadly given the morals of kids today, coupled with a spotty track record with the family....

Sarah, desperate to make political hay,

will do so at her daughters dignity.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

View Postthat is my official position on the Palin/Letterman fiasco

Sarah, tasting favorable press runs in, and throws her 14 year old into the spotlight, insisting it was Willow who was the brunt of the joke and NOT Bristol, the unwed teen who has started a career lecturing on casual sex.

The next stop will of course be a couple loons on the left who will inevitably push back and star spying and digging, to find evidence of Willow being sexually active....

and sadly given the morals of kids today, coupled with a spotty track record with the family....

Sadly fighting back against an unprovoked attack after months of abuse, desperate to get the creepy old men to stop the barrage of sex jokes against her teen daughters.

Quote:Originally Posted by RI PopperWell looks like your gonna have to make the gumbo with Berkly Gulp instead LOL

she's not fighting back,

she saw an opportunity to insist it was Willow being called the floozy and pushed her into the spotlight, so she could act like a victim.

the woman is a vampire, and obviously is devoid of any maternal instincts.

she also emasculates her poor husband by not allowing HIM to respond and defend family honor,

she is despicable.....

and

sooner or later, she will go to far, and you right wingers will be forced to admit to what she is....

but I am sure it will be couched with the preamble "well she certainly fooled me because I thought that...."

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

I already had you counted in the "those right wing bastages should just shut up and take whatever crap we on the righteous left dump on them" column, but thanks for sharing.

Seriously, I think you made your position abundantly clear.

RW,

no offense but repeatedly you will tell me what my position is,

and you are usually far off the mark.

I don't think you have the grey matter required to understand the complex nuance of my positions and posts,

you usually bite on the obtuse right wing stupidity my posts parody.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

but rest assured,

right now a group of left wing radical activists (probably high school/college age) are desperately sifting thru gossip etc. trying to determine if Willow is sexually active.

you know this is most likely true,

so Willow will be subject to even MORE emotional trauma,

and mommy will gladly cash in on it.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

View Postbut rest assured,

right now a group of left wing radical activists (probably high school/college age) are desperately sifting thru gossip etc. trying to determine if Willow is sexually active.

you know this is most likely true,

so Willow will be subject to even MORE emotional trauma,

and mommy will gladly cash in on it.

Right, because when somebody attacks your kids on national tv you're an opportunist for defending them.

Quote:Originally Posted by RI PopperWell looks like your gonna have to make the gumbo with Berkly Gulp instead LOL

Imagine being so blinded by partisanship that you couldn't even fathom the basic, simple F'n fact that Bristol was not at the baseball game that Diuckhead Letterman was referring to and Willow was.

This did'nt begin well. Why would anyone presume it to end well? headscratch.gif

I'm afraid Letterman blew his opportunity to come out of this with a modicum of dignity. Sarah succeeded mightily in foisting the dirty end of the stick upon him. icon14.gifclapping.gif

"I think, that all right thinking people, are sick & tired of being told that they're sick & tired of being sick & tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick & tired of being told that I am."

It wasn't Bristol at the game, it was Willow. But don't let that simple 'fact' stand in your way.....cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

View Post

sooner or later, she will go to far, and you right wingers will be forced to admit to what she is....

We right wingers have always admitted what she is....another right winger like us! And the antithesis of the liberal wienie like yourself..