Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wurk2Fish

FRI/SAT Report

8 posts in this topic

Hit it last night behind OC for the High Tide at 12:08 AM. Fished from 11:00 to 3:30 AM by my lonesome......beautiful night out except for the knats!!! New Yak did great....caught (5) from 12 in. to an estimated 15-18 lb. fish....but the one I thought would be in the pan today.....was EAT UP with sores!!! Had BAD spots from head to tail....looked like I pulled him out of a Leper Colonyfrown.gif Rolled him back in....but it was a GREAT fight on the Mojo Bass Rod in the "New Ride"biggrin.gif

All fish caught on Hot Pink Gulp with 1/2 oz. Jighead.....till tonight....headin' furthur Northbiggrin.gif

W2F

View PostW2G W2F.

sorry, i had to say that.

is this OC NJ, or OC MD?

I'll take it........ LOL!

OC NJ

Just woke up....headin' out again....same spot for the 1:02 AM High Tidebiggrin.gif

Dodgin' Thunder Storms lookin' at the Radar....not headin' Northfrown.gif

View PostW2F,

Be Careful of those storms, Graphite rods make great lightning rodsbiggrin.gif

Thanks for the warning!!!

The little circled X is my destination.....They're headin' due East...not lookin' good...storm crossing Baltimore will be in OC around 1:00'shcwm31.gif

WUNIDS_map?station=DIX&brand=wui&num=1&d

No problems out there...little windy at first....but it dissipated.......CopyCat and I managed (2) Striped ones each up to 23 in......and (2) Oyster Crackerscwm13.gif

Better than sitting home all night!!!highfive.gif

Till next weekendHappyWave.gif

clapping.gif It was good to get out, the current was rippin something fierce, the little stripers were nibblin, Now I sleep, lol. cwm33.gif

I got a 6" striper on a 8" gulp samdworm, someday that fish is gonna be a COW! cwm27.gif