Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skippylures

Tolerance is not acceptence, Standing in the dixie cup isle...

Rate this topic

66 posts in this topic

We have heard all the arguements,cwm15.gif " they have rights", "why should'nt they be as miserable as the rest of us", oh yea, "they are not hurtin anyone"kooky.gif . What if the site of perverse behavior really does make you illredface.gif ? Would it then be alright to condemn what is queer or unatural?argue.gif I am standing in the winndixie checkout line today, right behind 'Burt and Ernie" when Ernie reaches up and starts to caress Burt's neck, I try to look away, but there is only so many gum labels I can read, all the lines are long my options are sort of limited, cwm13.gif I decided to just stick it out. Alright this line can not go fast enough,cwm33.gif now they are in an embrace that would draw attention even if they were a straight couple. I am physically starting to get sick,cwm31.gif I mean I am sweating, nausea, and feel like I am going to throw up, at one point Ernies hands slipped down to Burts arse and he starts rubbing away. This is the straw, forget the groceries, I'm out of here, I flatter myself an iron stomach I never get sick, not even cuttin chum in twelve footers, nothin makes me quezzy, yet the site of these two dixie cups made me ill as I have felt in a long time.frown.gif Marrige is one of the oldest religious ceremonies we have, it has always been between a man, and a woman, as dictated by the religion that originated it. Should goverment laws be able to dictate or change religious ceremony or behavior? Burt and Ernie are after a religious ceremony, when they really should be pursueing a legal union. Our religion does not condone, or will not sanctify their behavior, no matter what the liberal dixie cups say, You have every right to change the books that you wrote, but have no right to change our religious books. Please stay out of them. thank you

View Post
We have heard all the arguements,cwm15.gif " they have rights", "why should'nt they be as miserable as the rest of us", oh yea, "they are not hurtin anyone"kooky.gif .

What if the site of perverse behavior really does make you illredface.gif ? Would it then be alright to condemn what is queer or unatural?argue.gif I am standing in the winndixie checkout line today, right behind 'Burt and Ernie" when Ernie reaches up and starts to caress Burt's neck, I try to look away, but there is only so many gum labels I can read, all the lines are long my options are sort of limited, cwm13.gif I decided to just stick it out.

Alright this line can not go fast enough,cwm33.gif now they are in an embrace that would draw attention even if they were a straight couple. I am physically starting to get sick,cwm31.gif I mean I am sweating, nausea, and feel like I am going to throw up, at one point Ernies hands slipped down to Burts arse and he starts rubbing away. This is the straw, forget the groceries, I'm out of here, I flatter myself an iron stomach I never get sick, not even cuttin chum in twelve footers, nothin makes me quezzy, yet the site of these two dixie cups made me ill as I have felt in a long time.frown.gif

Marrige is one of the oldest religious ceremonies we have, it has always been between a man, and a woman, as dictated by the religion that originated it. Should goverment laws be able to dictate or change religious ceremony or behavior?

Burt and Ernie are after a religious ceremony, when they really should be pursueing a legal union. Our religion does not condone, or will not sanctify their behavior, no matter what the liberal dixie cups say, You have every right to change the books that you wrote, but have no right to change our religious books. Please stay out of them. thank you

Fixed it for you. In your rage, you forget to use paragraphs.

I agree. But of course, that means we're both 'intolerant homophobes'. Queer Nation often has no grasp of the concept of public decorum. cwm13.gif

Good thing you did'nt say anything. It would have been a felonious 'hate crime' to have verbally chastised them. rolleyes.gifshakehead.gif

i hope bert and ernie were buying mouth wash. sounds like they are gonna need to freshen up soon.

why didn't they take care of things in the restroom, that seems to be the hot spot for gay love.

View Posti hope bert and ernie were buying mouth wash. sounds like they are gonna need to freshen up soon.

why didn't they take care of things in the restroom, that seems to be the hot spot for gay love.

are the place for queers to hook up ,you could avoid them, act like you did not see or hear them in the stall pig2.gif now it is all in the open, and it has become very uncomfortable, they greet you at the door like salesman on a car lot, very dissapointed when they find out you only came in to pee.

View Post they greet you at the door like salesman on a car lot, very dissapointed when they find out you only came in to pee.

Now I've got to quit going to restrooms?.....damn, and I had to quit going to bars, before I got sick of seeing one give me the queer eye, and committed the the assault on one who needed an attitude adjustment...Glad I quit the bars, but am going to have a problem on occasion, going without the can....maybe just dumping in the alley? Or would mopping the floor with queerheads clean the can up, or just foul it up more?

View PostNow I've got to quit going to restrooms?.....damn, and I had to quit going to bars, before I got sick of seeing one give me the queer eye, and committed the the assault on one who needed an attitude adjustment...Glad I quit the bars, but am going to have a problem on occasion, going without the can....maybe just dumping in the alley? Or would mopping the floor with queerheads clean the can up, or just foul it up more?

you do not have to avoid all restrooms, just public parks, public beaches, and the rest stops on 95 north in mass. might run into Barneycwm31.gif

View Postyou do not have to avoid all restrooms, just public parks, public beaches, and the rest stops on 95 north in mass. might run into Barneycwm31.gif

Given the percentage of gays in the country, one of you guys is protesting way too much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="<A href="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="<A href="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Geee, it only took ten posts to get the old: "bad reaction to gays = you must be a closet gay." I thought that the cliche would be out in five.cwm33.gifcwm33.gif

View Postmore than I wanted to know

One warning. You cannot edit someone else's post, Obtuse. I know that that technique is favored by the left but you can't do it on this site.

View PostOne warning. You cannot edit someone else's post, Obtuse. I know that that technique is favored by the left but you can't do it on this site.

One warning back, you cannot make personal insults nite, I know that technique is favored by the right, but you can't do it on this site. And I didn't change a word of your post, I just removed the extraneous material.